Phantom 4 pro landing issues /Return to home
1290 11 2020-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alangrey62
lvl.1
United Kingdom

HI
I have just bought a second hand Phantom 4 pro and am experiencing a problem with it tipping over when I go to shut down the rotors. The drone appears to fly fine and can land and take off without an issue - just when you try to shut the rotors down it falls over. I also noticed that when I press the fly home button on the controller it doesnt seem to work yet the connection between the controller and the drone seems to be ok.
Any help or suggestions would be welcomed. I owned a Phantom before and only had a few issues with it but missed it when I got rid of it :-)
Thanks in advance.
Alan
2020-12-16
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Could you show a video or photo with the problem in question?
2020-12-16
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Try re link Your Rc and Drone
2020-12-16
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-12-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

When it tips over, are you perhaps landing the aircraft, then waiting a short time before using the sticks to shut it down, meanwhile letting the motors run at idle?

When pressing the RTH button, you must press it and hold it for a second or two for it to work.

2020-12-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There's no need to relink your controller - ignore the suggestion above.

Pulling the joysticks down and in is what is tipping the drone.
When landing, use only the left stick and hold it fully down for three seconds to stop the motors.

You need to press and hold the RTH button to activate RTH.

If you haven't found the manual for your drone, it's here:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+v1.0.pdf
2020-12-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you try to post a shot sample video showing the said issue. In addition, there are two methods to stop the motors of the said drone properly.
Method 1: When Phantom 4 Pro / Pro+ has landed, push the left stick down, then conduct the same CSC that was used to start the motors, as described above Motors will stop immediately. Release both sticks once motors stop.
Method 2: When the aircraft has landed, push and hold the left stick down. The motors will stop alter three seconds. Thank you.

2020-12-16
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Labroides Posted at 12-16 14:18
There's no need to relink your controller - ignore the suggestion above.

Ignore suggestion above ?  

Why ignore a suggestion on how to connect your drone to your Radio control? , the user can serve as a teaching tool, if necessary, to know how to perform this operation, but of course, you are a higher grade ...  use other words so as not to discredit other people more humble than you , and control your words and Ego , tio listo !!
2020-12-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

JetSam Posted at 12-16 23:26
Ignore suggestion above ?  

Why ignore a suggestion on how to connect your drone to your Radio control? , the user can serve as a teaching tool, if necessary, to know how to perform this operation, but of course, you are a higher grade ...  use other words so as not to discredit other people more humble than you , and control your words and Ego , tio listo !!

Why ignore a suggestion on how to connect your drone to your Radio control?
Why?  Because it's completely irrelevant to the OP's issue.
That's why.
He doesn't have a problem linking his drone.
He didn't ask how to link his drone.
You may as well have offered advice to boil an egg or change a car tire.

the user can serve as a teaching tool, if necessary, to know how to perform this operation.
Great ... you've shown how to link.

of course, you are a higher grade ...
Apparently so.
I identified the problem and provided a solution ... and saved the OP from wasting his time and getting totally confused by the nonsense you offered.

2020-12-17
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Labroides Posted at 12-17 01:19
Why ignore a suggestion on how to connect your drone to your Radio control?
Why?  Because it's completely irrelevant to the OP's issue.
That's why.

no excuses , you need really measure the words
2020-12-17
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

measure your ways to help, stop treating users like retards, I'm not the only one who thinks about that ....
2020-12-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

JetSam Posted at 12-17 01:39
measure your ways to help, stop treating users like retards, I'm not the only one who thinks about that ....

What's your problem?

The OP asked a question
You didn't understand his question and offered ridiculously irrelevant advice that was no help to the OP.
I answered the OP's question and mentioned that he needn't worry about your "advice" because it wasn't relevant.
And then you launch against me with your unnecessary "advice".
I guess that pointless and irrelevant is what you do best?
2020-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules