Keyword search problem
1414 7 2020-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

Why can't I start a keyword search within a specific product section?
Eg: Spark is selected (I am in this section right now), I type "IMU" and at the same time as the result, All is colored and all results are displayed completely mixed from each device.
As far as I remember, so far I have only searched within that topic.
If this has changed you should have a filter terms window where your search can be narrowed down because it is so inappropriate.
2020-12-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Jakab. We truly apologize for any inconvenience in using the keyword search tab. With this, we thank you for taking the time of letting us know of the issues. I'll help to forward this to the team for further assistance. We appreciate your patience.
2020-12-16
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

DJI Diana Posted at 12-16 12:45
Hi, Jakab. We truly apologize for any inconvenience in using the keyword search tab. With this, we thank you for taking the time of letting us know of the issues. I'll help to forward this to the team for further assistance. We appreciate your patience.

Ok, but is repair expected?
2020-12-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 12-16 13:03
Ok, but is repair expected?

That I can't really tell to be very honest. We'll definitely take a look at this and aim for a better and more intuitive Forum experience. Thank you.
2020-12-16
Use props
Sam07
New

Russia

Hello everyone, there is an interesting application that scans your video files and recognizes all the objects there creating a database and then you find everything you need by keyword in the search at once and export it to xml for import into the video editing program, everything turns out to be on the sequence in the application! Very cool! Saves time..  called Videoindex and available in the Mac App Store   https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/videoindex/id1542118771?mt=12
2021-1-13
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

Sam07 Posted at 1-13 15:05
Hello everyone, there is an interesting application that scans your video files and recognizes all the objects there creating a database and then you find everything you need by keyword in the search at once and export it to xml for import into the video editing program, everything turns out to be on the sequence in the application! Very cool! Saves time..  called Videoindex and available in the Mac App Store   https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/videoindex/id1542118771?mt=12

You misunderstood something my friend. I was talking about searching the forum.
2021-1-13
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-12-16 15:40
That I can't really tell to be very honest. We'll definitely take a look at this and aim for a better and more intuitive Forum experience. Thank you.

Succeeded! I tried searching today and it worked the way it used to. I chose the Spark product and started a search there and there were only Spark results.
Thanks for fixing it!
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 1-13 16:18
Succeeded! I tried searching today and it worked the way it used to. I chose the Spark product and started a search there and there were only Spark results.
Thanks for fixing it!

Yes, it has been fixed. You're most welcome.
2021-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules