DJI Mavic Air 2 Simulator Support
1825 2 2020-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hakan_ay
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello all,
I really loved Air 2, it is a perfect machine. But i am also really disappointed that new remote controller does not have USB driver support and it is impossible to use DJI simulator (also no DJI Mavic Air 2 model in simulator).
Any idea about that, when will it be ready ?
Thank you
2020-12-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there hakan_ay. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. The DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support the DJI Flight Simulator software as of the moment. You may try using the simulator flight found in the DJI Assistant 2 software. All you need to do is to link the RC and the aircraft and connect the aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 via the USB cable, you will find simulator on the left side of the DJI Assistant 2. In addition kindly please visit our official website at ( www.dji.com ) for the latest news and updates for your DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.
2020-12-22
Use props
djiuser_aEPt1IeMOPGj
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-22 21:16
Hello there hakan_ay. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. The DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support the DJI Flight Simulator software as of the moment. You may try using the simulator flight found in the DJI Assistant 2 software. All you need to do is to link the RC and the aircraft and connect the aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 via the USB cable, you will find simulator on the left side of the DJI Assistant 2. In addition kindly please visit our official website at ( www.dji.com ) for the latest news and updates for your DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.

But my MAC doesn't even allow to download the Assistant. Weird
2020-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules