DJI Pilot on Mavic Pro 2
10521 10 2020-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans84948975
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone! I currently have the Mavic Pro 2 non-enterprise edition with the smart controller. I am trying to use the DJI Pilot PE app. In the app there is no camera selection for the Mavic Pro 2. Does anyone know the correct settings for me to add the specs under the custom camera settings? I appreciate the help. Happy Holidays!
2020-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for these information you have given. I am sorry to say that the DJI Pilot application is not compatible with DJI non-enterprise Drones. The DJI Pilot application only supports the latest DJI enterprise drones. For additional reference I will post a DJI link where in you can know more about the DJI Pilot application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot

2020-12-17
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Sorry you did not get any help from DJI support here, they should be able to help you, as DJI Pilot PE have the option to add any camera sensor, and DJI should know what settings is needed for their own drones...

These are the settings I have entered in DJI Pilot PE for the Mavic 2 Pro, I found them here in the forum:
Sensor Size: 13.2 x 8.8mm
Max Photo Resolution:  5472 × 3648
The 10.265 mm lens matches 35 mm film Equivalent focal length 28 mm.
You have to enter the 'real' focal length: 10.265 in DJI Pilot.
Interval 2 - 2.5.
2020-12-17
Use props
fans84948975
lvl.1

United States

Rob W Posted at 12-17 22:58
Sorry you did not get any help from DJI support here, they should be able to helpt you, as DJI Pilot PE have the option to add any camera sensor, and DJI should now what settings is needed for their own drones...

These are the settings I have entered in DJI Pilot PE for the Mavic 2 Pro, I found them here in the forum:

Thank you very much! I will give this a go. I appreciate your time greatly
2020-12-18
Use props
Scott MF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2426342 ft
Canada

I've been using it just fine on the Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller.  It recognizes the camera ...I plan flights, mapping etc and it performs the task flawlessly.  I take the photos and merge in lightroom for detailed high resolution overhead shots.
2021-3-9
Use props
Fred Audouit
New

France

Scott MF Posted at 3-9 06:24
I've been using it just fine on the Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller.  It recognizes the camera ...I plan flights, mapping etc and it performs the task flawlessly.  I take the photos and merge in lightroom for detailed high resolution overhead shots.

Hello Scott,

We should buy the Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller.  We can plan flights, mapping like Pix4D Capture ?
THX for your answer

Fred
2021-3-30
Use props
fans6402667b
lvl.2

Cuba

Saludos
El Modelo de la cámara es Hassellblad L1D 20c
Photo Size: 5472 px X 3648 px
Focal Length 10.3 mm
Sensor Size: 13.2 mm X 8.8 mm
Min int 2.5
Resolucion 20 mpx
Espero que te sirva
2021-4-1
Use props
djiuser_jdHo05caYY1q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 769245 ft
United States

Rob W Posted at 2020-12-17 22:58
Sorry you did not get any help from DJI support here, they should be able to help you, as DJI Pilot PE have the option to add any camera sensor, and DJI should know what settings is needed for their own drones...

Brilliant, thank you from Australia
2021-11-4
Use props
djiuser_KRArk0rE6EzE
New

Spain

I want to use the mavic 2 pro with the DJI Pilot to do mapping flight missions. I already know the parameters of the camera (which does not appear in the list but could be configured as customs). But I would like to know if I can actually fly Mavic 2 pro using that app.
2021-12-22
Use props
dbehr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18990 ft
Israel

What is the difference between the DJI Go 4 App and DJI Pilot (V 1.15) for Mavic 2 Pro (on Ipad )  , seems to me they are similar ?
2022-3-28
Use props
djiuser_w3UFwPhYssn1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67959 ft
United States

Rob W Posted at 2020-12-17 22:58

Thanks! If  I build a map on my phone app, it doesn’t seem to show up on my smart controller. Does pilot sync across devices?
2023-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules