DJI Assistant forgot password
2374 12 2020-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dklaa
lvl.1

Denmark

Trying to connect to my A2 controller via the DJI Assistant app. But have forgot my password. Can connect via USB cable bus can't find any place to reset? What to do?
Thanks.
2020-12-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to read that you are having issues resetting the password of your DJI Account. I've sent you a PM for us to check your DJI Account E-mail, thank you.
2020-12-17
Use props
New
Panama

Saludos amigo tengo un problema con mi ronin tx como puedo resetiarlo para que quede de fabrica es que tampoco me conecta con la aplicación
2021-1-2
Use props
fanscea2a007
New

United States

The link for password reset in dji assistant doesn’t work. Please share correct link.

Gary@garyjacobs.net
2022-6-27
Use props
fanscea2a007
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-12-17 15:18
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to read that you are having issues resetting the password of your DJI Account. I've sent you a PM for us to check your DJI Account E-mail, thank you.

How do I password reset? Link for dji assistant is bad link
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanscea2a007 Posted at 6-27 11:19
How do I password reset? Link for dji assistant is bad link

Hi there, may I know if you want to reset the DJI Account password through the DJI Assistant 2? Could you please also tell us the model of your DJI device?
2022-6-27
Use props
AdventureRder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213 ft

United States

Is dji assistant still supported or is there a new App I should be using? I cannot log into dji assistant and the reset PW link is broken. I want to use it with a Mavic Mini and iPhone 13Pro iOS 17.4 Specifically, I'm trying to diagnose why I get an ESC Beeping alarm every time I land.

Thanks
3-15 08:32
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

AdventureRder Posted at 3-15 08:32
Is dji assistant still supported or is there a new App I should be using? I cannot log into dji assistant and the reset PW link is broken. I want to use it with a Mavic Mini and iPhone 13Pro iOS 17.4 Specifically, I'm trying to diagnose why I get an ESC Beeping alarm every time I land.

Thanks

Hi AdventureRder, thank you for reaching out. The DJI Assistant 2 software is still available. You could delete and reinstall the software to retry. https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nt-dji-2-for-mavic. And please also double-confirm if you have changed your password before or not.

At the same time, since you mentioned there was an abnormal sound while landing, may I know is there any error message showing on the screen? If yes, you could provide it to us for further checking, thanks.

3-15 23:01
Use props
AdventureRder
lvl.1

United States

Thanks DJI Thor, I will try the DJI Assistant 2.  There's not an abnormal sound per se'.  I am getting a beeping alarm saying a propeller is turning too fast.  I was hoping the DJI Assistant would tell me which motor is turning too fast.  If not, I will change all the propellers and see if it fixes the problem.  None of the props have had any kind of impact or damage, they all look new but I suspect one (or more) may have been slightly deformed from being stored in the case for a long period of time.
3-16 07:01
Use props
AdventureRder
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor, what about the original DJI Assistant? It is still available in the iTunes App Store, Is it still supported?  I ask only because it is available for iPhone whereas the Assistant 2 is not.

To answer your other question, I have not changed my password before.
3-16 07:10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AdventureRder Posted at 3-16 07:10
DJI Thor, what about the original DJI Assistant? It is still available in the iTunes App Store, Is it still supported?  I ask only because it is available for iPhone whereas the Assistant 2 is not.

To answer your other question, I have not changed my password before.

The latest DJI Assistant 2 version for Mavic Mini is V2.0.14, you can see if it's the latest version. If not, we recommend you use the latest one. https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini May I confirm if you still cannot log into the DJI Assistant 2? If so, can you provide us with a screenshot to check the error message? Besides, may know if the ESC issue is resolved?
3-18 01:07
Use props
AdventureRder
lvl.1

United States

Thanks DJI Mindy, all is good, DJI Assistant 2 is running on my Mac but, to be honest, I'm not sure it  provides much useful information for the Mini other than firmware updates.  Also, new propellers resolved my ESC Issue.  Thanks again for the assistance.
3-18 10:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AdventureRder Posted at 3-18 10:25
Thanks DJI Mindy, all is good, DJI Assistant 2 is running on my Mac but, to be honest, I'm not sure it  provides much useful information for the Mini other than firmware updates.  Also, new propellers resolved my ESC Issue.  Thanks again for the assistance.

We're glad that the issue has been resolved and that you are able to use now the DJI Assistant 2. The DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic can be used for Firmware update, export the flight data, and Simulator on Mavic Mini. Hope this helps.
3-18 17:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules