GL300K Controller Memory Card
1367 5 2020-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harry Otto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Anyone have a link for the 300K P4PV2 controller user guide. I can't even find a solid description of what the SD card slot is capable of.
2020-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Harry Otto. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I will post a link where in you can find the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 User Manual ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf ). The microSD card slot on the said remote controller provided extra storage space for the display device and it supports a 128 GB storage space. Thank you.
2020-12-17
Use props
Harry Otto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-17 19:12
Hello there Harry Otto. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I will post a link where in you can find the DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 User Manual ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4_pro/20200108/Phantom_4_Pro_Pro_Plus_Series_User_Manual_EN.pdf ). The microSD card slot on the said remote controller provided extra storage space for the display device and it supports a 128 GB storage space. Thank you.

Thanks for that response! I have that manual and the reason I put the post up is because it doesn’t cover the remote with the display.
2020-12-18
Use props
djiuser_xjJWyqAQ2HAO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33343 ft
United States

I also have so many questions about the GL300K Controller.

I can not download any mapping software onto the Controller.   I have tried putting the apk for several different apps onto a micro SD card then using DJI Assistant 2 to load it onto the GL300K  - won't work.
Tried using the built in browser on the remote to download from Goofle play store, downloads them icon to my phone (which I don't use to fly the P4P v2.0)

Several chats with DJI support resulting in being told to ship the Controller only to DJI care (still under warranty, I bought it like a month ago)

Did get a phone call from DJI yesterday and they asked me a bunch of questions about what I was trying to download and how I was trying.  

I am wanting Pix4D and Skybrowse Freemium version so I can do some mapping.  The P4P v2.0 is still supposed to be one of the best drones for mapping, but if I can't have the software it is pretty useless for this.

Anyone else have this issue? It would help to make DJI fix for all.
2022-12-20
Use props
DwightDG
lvl.2
United States

I do not hvae the user guide, but I believe 256gb is the max card for the GL300K.  I find that to be overkill for 20 to 30 minute missions, so I use a 128GB MicroSD card.
2023-5-24
Use props
DwightDG
lvl.2
United States

I use a 128GB micro SD Card.  But that goes in the aircraft.  The micro SD slot in the RC can be used to install APKs or as a back up to the P4Pv2.0 aircraft slot.  None of my missions have recorded anything onto the RC Card.
2023-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules