Cynovo adapter not staying in
355 2 2020-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Im using the PGYTECH cage and have an issue with the Cynovo microphone adapter not clicking in as ive seen in videos, If i remove the cage the same occurs, If i use a standard USB C cable it stays in fine and you can feel the click.

Anyone else have this issue, its causing the plug to fall out if the cable from the microphone moves whilst im walking or running.

2020-12-18
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

I get with CYNOVA get a new one,   I use th official  frame works fine on the soft side will slip out every so often, they will say remove the foam portion.  get with Bella@cynova
2020-12-18
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

If anyone else comes across this here is how i fixed it

I split the case and removed the inner part, its basically a rubber box so it just slips out, then i took a craft knife and removed the rubber that was round the plug, you will then notice there is a small lip round the square that the plug passes through, i used a craft knife and trimmed it back to flat, once that was done and the unit assembled i now get a nice solid connection, maybe cynova production tolerances aren't all that great when it comes to the moulded section.

Oh and the 2 halves dont stay together but i used some tape for now and will glue it when i get a chance
2020-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules