1120 3 2020-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Posted this a while back with no reply from DJI or any of the Mods on here

DJI PEOPLE, after some testing of GO and GO4 for live streaming to facebook here are my results

DJI Mavic Pro on IOS GO4 works fine

DJI Mavic Pro on Android latest GO4 version works fine

DJI Phantom 3 Pro on IOS GO App works fine

but

DJI Phantom 3 Pro on Android GO (latest version) does not work, the error is a loop when trying to start livestreaming

YET

Litchi on both IOS and Android works fine for the Mavic Pro and the Phantom 3 Pro. ( 1 nil to the Litchi app)

Also Custom mode in either app is set for RTMP, this is now a defunct  standard superceeded by RTMPS (well at least as far as facebook is  concerned)

Isnt it about time you sorted the issue, you updated the GO app 21st  September and it still doesnt work despite being told about the issue.

2020-12-18
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1712979 ft
United States

I’ve been complaining since early 2020 about FB live on phantom4 pro plus and still nothing from DJI
2021-1-9
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

The5harrelsons Posted at 1-9 12:30
I’ve been complaining since early 2020 about FB live on phantom4 pro plus and still nothing from DJI

Well GO now works for livestreaming to facebook on IOS and Android
2021-2-9
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1712979 ft
United States

The5harrelsons Posted at 1-9 12:30
I’ve been complaining since early 2020 about FB live on phantom4 pro plus and still nothing from DJI

I have the P4P+ (with the built in screen) and it is basically an Android system but DJI cut off the ability to live stream to FB and Youtube about 1.5 years ago and has not made an update to the App to allow it to livestream again.  I used to get messages from dji that it was being worked on and an update would be out soon but it has not happened.
I even reset my controller so it would force itself to take any update out there but it still did not work.

I see friends with the Mavic livestreaming all the time (they have to use their cell phone) but since my unit uses the built in screen, I don't have that option.
2021-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules