Problem this the rear button
459 7 2020-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
castillo118
lvl.1
Spain

the rear button of the mavic air does not work. I have the battery charged but the rear button does not turn on when I press it
2020-12-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, castillo118. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. To assist you further, could you verify if there's an LED indicator during the time that the battery is being charged? How about when the battery is mounted in the aircraft? If you could add a video describing the issue, that'll be appreciated. Looking forward to your response.
2020-12-20
Use props
fanscea2ad27
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-20 01:58
Hi, castillo118. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. To assist you further, could you verify if there's an LED indicator during the time that the battery is being charged? How about when the battery is mounted in the aircraft? If you could add a video describing the issue, that'll be appreciated. Looking forward to your response.

Hi, thank you for you answer. It does not allow me to send video to show the problem, I will send photos to show the problem.
When I charge the battery, the LEDs turn on until they turn off (it means that the battery is charged).
When I put the battery in the drone, and I press the rear button it does not turn on.
2020-12-20
Use props
fanscea2ad27
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-20 01:58

FDE47A30-AE11-46F6-B012-8693F1D06B0C.jpeg
3865D068-4973-4D28-9C2E-8FDB1FE29340.jpeg
2020-12-20
Use props
zguy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243796 ft
United States

The button on the battery / bottom turns it on.  Not the back button.
2020-12-20
Use props
fanscea2ad27
lvl.1
Spain

Yes, the battery button lights up. the one that doesn't turn on is the back button of the drone
2020-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fanscea2ad27 Posted at 12-20 02:09
Hi, thank you for you answer. It does not allow me to send video to show the problem, I will send photos to show the problem.
When I charge the battery, the LEDs turn on until they turn off (it means that the battery is charged).
When I put the battery in the drone, and I press the rear button it does not turn on.

Does the result occur even after the aircraft is turned on? To turn on or off the aircraft, press the power button once on the battery, then press again and hold for two seconds.

2020-12-21
Use props
fanscea2ad27
lvl.1
Spain

Yes, I press the battery button once, all the LEDs turn on (full charge) and then I press the rear button of the aircraft for several seconds to turn it on and it does not turn on
2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules