Litchi disables landing protection in flyapp ?
1198 3 2020-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

Hi all, recently I have flown a lot with the Litchi app to play and try something, among other things I also switched off landing protection so that I could fly at a height of 2 or 3 inches ;-) Today I used the flyapp again (photo / video settings much better and more user-friendly) and I noticed that landing protection was not active here either ! I finally hovered at a height of 1.50 meters, put my hand under the VPS sensors and nothing happened. Otherwise the Mini will rise by about 30 cm if there is an "obstacle" under it. At home I was able to clearly reproduce it: landing protection switched off in Litchi app> is also switched off in the flyapp. And vice versa: landing protection switched on in the Litchi app> is also switched on in the flyapp. The joke is that you can't turn landing protection on and off in the flyapp, but with litchi or a tape (then the whole VPS) ;-)
It's good to know, but it shouldn't be that one app changes the behavior of the other app. Apps used: Flyapp 1.1.9 an latest litchi app

2020-12-19
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Thank you for sharing!
2020-12-20
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

Settings are stored on the ac, not the app - so changes to rth etc made in any app will be persistent.
2020-12-20
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

Right, some settings such as RTH altitude, behavior at RTH, return altitude, also the WLAN channel etc. are "saved in the drone", other things such as camera settings are not. The special feature of the landing protection behavior is that these setting option is only available in the Litchi app. So you should be careful if you use both apps and sometimes use different settings in the apps.
2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules