Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi all,
having unboxed a new RONIN SC Combo and after installing Ronin app in my Android phone, I'm unable to check the installed firmware version

and, more stressfully, Ronin buttons are not working with FUJI XT3, this last one is already updated to v 4.0, hence it is allowing camera to be controlled from gimbal controls.
But the Ronin controls (i.e. start\stop recording not working from the red gimbal's button)
I'm using the USB-C cable supplied by DJI

I know @andrei030 found a solution for IOS, but I know anyone with IOS and I think it should work with Android also as DJI doesn't made any opposite mention on their product webpage.

@DJI Panda, @DJI Wanda, any hint is welcomed. thank you

Ronin.JPG
2020-12-20
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI admins, any help available ???...

I was hoping DJI customer support having improved since my last postings ( a bit of time ago)....hoping not to discover the contrary..

I need your support as Ronin is not working and firmware can't update (?).
thank you
2020-12-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, sorry for the belated reply. For the camera control of the XT-3, please check our compatibility page for the setup method: https://www.dji.com/sg/support/compatibility/ronin-sc/xt3
Please kindly check the notes about the camera buttons' functions:

For the firmware updates, have you received any pop up notification about updating to the latest version from the app?
2020-12-24
Use props
djiuser_wHKt7frKR88e
New

United States

I'm having this same issue with my new Ronin and X-T3.

Ronin app seems broken on my Pixel 2, I cannot check the firmware version and no popups appear to update.

I don't have access to an iOS device to do andrei030's workaround, any plans of fixing the Android app?
2020-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules