Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nooky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello together,

here another video from us - this time about all the changes of the new EU (European Union) Drone Law comin up at 1st January 2021

In this video we explain all the changes and what needs to be done to still fly legal in Euopean countries like in Germany.

Especially for drones above 250 gramms and exspcially for the DJI Mavic Air 2.

We already made a separate video for drones below 250 gramms (like DJI Mavic MINI and MINI 2) - you will find that video on our channel as well.

As always, this video is available only in German - sorry!

The new European drone law is very complex - we tried to give a summary of all details as well as the needed drone registration and drone licenses.

Please feel free to LIKE and COMMENT our video on YOUTUBE as well as to SUBSCRIBE our CHANNEL ;o)

Enjoy the video!

More interesting details and articles concerning the new European drone laws:

2020-12-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2020-12-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video!
2020-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nooky. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and this video as well. Again, thank you for your support and keep on flying.
2020-12-20
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

EASA & CAA have royally shafted Air2 users by insisting anything over 500g in transitional needs the A2 CofC or you're flying in A3. There is still no qualification on retro classification over it being discussed & this is also under enterprise not consumer use. The Air2 just became a no man's land drone & resale value will suffer, do you pay for A2 CofC only to find you didn't need to or wait for classification indefinitely... I'm just glad I have my mini fallback available until the fog lifts. Usual beurocratic BS in play & DJI as non commital on answering if it meets class specs known providing just the usual CE approved statement but that's not CE classification as asked. I'm pleased EASA/CAA have produced some basic clear references but signing class specs off in early 2020 would have been more useful to many. For those undertaking the CofC good luck, for those already holding it well done but it would be interesting to know how many are holding off for reclassification news?
2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules