Display issues on I phone
468 5 2020-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jessemirwin
New

United States

I went to fly my drone today, Mavic 2 Pro and was starting to calibrate after getting the on screen prompt and then was given the prompt to update latest airports, zones, etc. I clicked on the update and received the update after a few minutes. After the update I could see the camera view on my phone, but there was no other display. No typical display of all other information: ready to fly, height, speed, take off, etc etc..I've turned everything on and off multiply time, removed the battery, disconnected and reconnected cables etc. Have not been able to get the screen back with display of drone information. Help

2020-12-20
Use props
jessemirwin
New

United States

Each time, I get the camera view, but am unable to get any other display of information looking for.....just see what the camera sees. if I touch the screen I am able to move the camera , but I need to figure out how to get the normal display back.
2020-12-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried to delete the app and reinstall?
2020-12-21
Use props
jessemirwin
New

United States

DAFlys Posted at 12-21 01:37
Have you tried to delete the app and reinstall?

Thanks for the suggestion, that was going to be something I WAS going to do. Fortunately when I tried to fly later yesterday afternoon, everything was back to normal. Not sure what happened or where the glitch was, but it is now resolved. Perhaps it was something from DJI ? Fly safe....
2020-12-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jessemirwin@gma Posted at 12-21 05:09
Thanks for the suggestion, that was going to be something I WAS going to do. Fortunately when I tried to fly later yesterday afternoon, everything was back to normal. Not sure what happened or where the glitch was, but it is now resolved. Perhaps it was something from DJI ? Fly safe....

Sometimes its worth force closing the app and starting again.
2020-12-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jessemirwin. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you before and it is great to know that after uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Go 4 application the issue was fixed. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you and Happy Holidays.
2020-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules