Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lower sharpening on the mini 2!!!!
697 7 2020-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans589cba4b
First Officer
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi All. Hoping DJI will read this and offer the ability to reduce video/photo sharpening on the mini 2. Its excessively overly sharp which causes substantial shadow noise even at iso100.
Thank you.

2020-12-20
Use props
itsdavesdrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 1623507 ft
Australia

Yes, I don't know why there are no sharpening settings in the fly app. You have no control over it as it is unfortunately.
2020-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-12-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1981040 ft
Netherlands

Very true!
Also I would love to be able to lower the contrast!
2020-12-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 1243005 ft
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2020-12-21
Use props
djiuser_kZQcS8jgIMC0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Absolutely. As this is a software setting it really needs to have an option for user adjustment. It completely ruins shots at times!
2020-12-21
Use props
filmprinzipgooglemail.com
lvl.2

Germany

PLEASE add the ability to lower the sharpness!!! Some shots are just unusable and it would ne bettet for the compression too! PLEASE
4-12 03:15
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 251719 ft
Serbia

This option would be useful.
4-12 05:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules