5299 16 2020-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi All. Hoping DJI will read this and offer the ability to reduce video/photo sharpening on the mini 2. Its excessively overly sharp which causes substantial shadow noise even at iso100.
Thank you.

2020-12-20
Use props
itsdavesdrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes, I don't know why there are no sharpening settings in the fly app. You have no control over it as it is unfortunately.
2020-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-12-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very true!
Also I would love to be able to lower the contrast!
2020-12-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2020-12-21
Use props
djiuser_kZQcS8jgIMC0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Absolutely. As this is a software setting it really needs to have an option for user adjustment. It completely ruins shots at times!
2020-12-21
Use props
filmprinzipgooglemail.com
lvl.2

Germany

PLEASE add the ability to lower the sharpness!!! Some shots are just unusable and it would ne bettet for the compression too! PLEASE
2021-4-12
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

This option would be useful.
2021-4-12
Use props
Battistella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154521 ft
Italy

I agree that this would be a great feature.  Seeing all kinds of compression artefacts in backlit situations because of this setting.
2021-6-9
Use props
relaxosmo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180604 ft
Hungary

still nothing...
2021-6-10
Use props
Raumlphu
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-12-20 20:02
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Having the ability to adjust sharpness, saturation and contrast would be sooooo valuable!! Please make this happen (or a cine-d profile )
2021-10-10
Use props
djiuser_u2K7STzScjkU
lvl.1

Germany

Raumlphu Posted at 10-10 12:11
Having the ability to adjust sharpness, saturation and contrast would be sooooo valuable!! Please make this happen (or a cine-d profile )

You have to take shots in RAW format and then you can sharpen these pics as you like.
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Raumlphu Posted at 10-10 12:11

Hi there Raumlphu. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I will cascade these information as well for further evaluation. Thank you for your support.
2021-10-11
Use props
AdeyM
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Still nothing!! We're not asking for the world, all we're asking for is to be able to lower the sharpness or just on/off for video. It ruins so many shots, the shadows are almost always a mess of sharpened noise!
2021-11-29
Use props
djiuser_C77o2sjhLs1a
lvl.3

United States

If you use litchi, you can adjust the saturation contrast and sharpness. Also you can set them how you’d like, then close the app and open the fly app and those camera settings will still be applied and there you go!
2022-8-8
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

I don't want to be a party pooper, but I wouldn't hold out much hope for these types of improvements added to the Fly app...   With the release of the Mini 3 and also DJI working on the next version of the SDK coding, they're not about to invest a lot of time and effort into an already established product.  As it is, DJI is struggling to fix app crashing bugs let alone add anything new.
2022-8-8
Use props
CJ46
New
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-12-20 20:02

Could not agree more with what the first guy said, I get you guys are busy with newer drones, but adding the ability to lower sharpness, add noise reduction and adjust saturation wouldn't be the hardest thing to do, or just give us mini 2 owners a different colour profile like D-LOG, obviously it won't be as effective on a drone with such a small sensor but it would really be appreciated
2023-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules