1842 2 2020-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JL Resort
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5988 ft
United States

Greetings all,
Bought the tablet holder. But now I'm unsure about how big a tablet can be and still have the cable plug in. I have a 10.5in iPad Pro. Yes just over the 7-10 in range. But even if it was 10 inches (assuming diagonal) the cable still wouldn't be long enough. My iPad fits in the grips but cord length requires the iPad to be shifted way left... far more than a half inch.

So using the OEM cable, how big tablet can you really have?

Btw mini 2 signal rocks compared to mini.

Regards
Jeff
2020-12-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jeff. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information. Since this is a 3rd party cable to your DJI Mini 2 remote controller to connect your mobile device. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots on what cables they are using on this scenario. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-12-20
Use props
JL Resort
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5988 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-20 20:29
Hello there Jeff. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information. Since this is a 3rd party cable to your DJI Mini 2 remote controller to connect your mobile device. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots on what cables they are using on this scenario. Thank you and fly safe always.

I’m not sure what you mean by 3rd party. The cable that comes with mini 2 to plug in a device is DJI. I bought the tablet holder from DJI. It’s supposed to
Hold 7-10in tablets. The cable used to connect a
Tablet is not long enough. Given the limitation why not include a cable long enough with the tablet holder?
2020-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules