What is the maximum flight altitude in India?
7432 3 2020-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satchit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1020479 ft
India

Hey guys, good day. I am flying the Tello drone in India and I am reaching my maximum altitude as 15m even when I have set the maximum altitude to 30m. Is this a new app update from Ryze Tech?  What is the maximum height for you pilots in your region? Are you also facing the same issue?
2020-12-21
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
Official Tello APP doesn't have the function of showing flight height limit of your region. 30 meters is the biggest flight altitude of Tello and it was tested in an ideal flight environment. In reality, the drone's performance will be influenced by many factors, such as electromagnetic interference, including WIFI hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high voltage lines, high voltage power transmission stations, mobile base stations, or broadcasting towers, etc.  
Hope my response could help you!
2020-12-21
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
Official Tello APP doesn't have the function of showing flight height limit of your region. 30 meters is the biggest flight altitude of Tello and it was tested in an ideal flight environment. In reality, the drone's performance will be influenced by many factors, such as electromagnetic interference, including WIFI hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high voltage lines, high voltage power transmission stations, mobile base stations, or broadcasting towers, etc.  
Hope my response could help you!
2020-12-21
Use props
Sumit Jain
lvl.1

India

Maximum is 50 metres for any nano drone.. you can fly without licence or registration in an enclosed environment.. nano drone weight less then 250 gm and limit of 50 metres is fine.  
2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules