teleprompter
5503 6 2020-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nilgün Zahour
New
United States

Hi.  I have a teleprompter app on my iphone and I was wondering if I can use it when I am using my Osmo 3 gimbal.  Does anyone know how to do this?  The teleprompter app is the promptsmart app.

Thanks!
2020-12-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nilgün Zahour. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since this is a 3rd party application that you want to use with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I hope that you will get the best information from our DJI members who uses the said 3rd party application. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Mimo application when using Your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2020-12-21
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

you can but you won't be able to use activetrack etc. Simply as a stabilizer.
2020-12-22
Use props
JuliaR
New
Netherlands

I have this question, too
Are there any solutions to the problem?
2021-7-5
Use props
djiuser_LXsG8Wwtpycy
New

Germany

Why is there no telepromter feature?? This is one of the most important features. Or at least to have active vision in the back while running BIGVU telepromter app. Please put that in the feautre request list. I would even pay for this feature
2023-4-26
Use props
Ted_M_Orlando
lvl.1

United States

I have seen this question posted for both the OSMO 3 and 6. It looks like the discussion has been going on for quite a bit. I am a real estate agent and incorporating this feature into the MIMO software would be a tremendous boon to creators like myself and across many industries. I love the product and use it a lot, but I'm not an actor who wants to memorize scripts all day when I'm walking through properties or discussing specifics of a builder home while doing the walkthrough.
1-29 08:21
Use props
Lors
New
Canada

I have the same question, I would like to record using the DJI Mimo app due to the filters but read from a teleprompter app. Did it work for you?
3-14 05:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules