Battery @ 8%
1204 4 2015-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
retret66
lvl.2

United States

So I was trying to drain the battery by hovering 1ft from the ground(P-mode, landing gear down).. It seems to be that the battery will never go down and stop at 8% then no signal and motor died.. This happened twice..Is this suppose to happen? When I was watching the battery it stuck at 8% for a long time an I believe its no longer reporting correct data..This is good to know because now I have an idea when the motor dies..It stays approximately 5min at 8% then dies..
2015-6-30
Use props
DJI-Bruce
lvl.2

Hong Kong

could you please capture the battery information page of the DJI Pilot App when it is at 8%? Supposedly, it will stay at 8% for a while and then go down to reach until 0%.  
2015-6-30
Use props
fullyestablishe
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-Bruce Posted at 2015-7-1 14:52
could you please capture the battery information page of the DJI Pilot App when it is at 8%? Suppose ...

All my batteries will cause a 'landing now' at 8%, although I can then leave it switched on (but not turning and burning) until 0%.
2015-6-30
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

Ones the bird auto lands due to low battery you can´t turn the motors on again.

Leaving the Inspire on to drain the battery takes a loooooong time.

For me ...
From 8 to 7% maybe 15-20 min.
But then it goes faster from 7 to 6% ... and 5,4,3 will go pretty fast and then the battery goes in to self protection mode.
2015-7-1
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

DJI-Bruce Posted at 2015-7-1 14:52
could you please capture the battery information page of the DJI Pilot App when it is at 8%? Suppose ...

Hi Bruce ...

Will DJI provide us with a device thats made only to do the deep discharge process (outside the Inspire 1)  ... ?

Doing this with multiple batteries is a "pain" when you do it with the Inspire 1!
2015-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules