Mavic 2 Zoom Crash
723 3 2020-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luksa Dubrovnik
lvl.1
Croatia

Hello guys.

This is my first post on Dji Forum, so I'm still getting around.

And I am new to drones. I own this one for last year.

There is no official service in Croatia.

I crashed my DJI Mavic zoom two into a wall ( a fortress, to be exact).
The camera and gimbal are in pieces. The new one is needed.
It gives me an imu sensor error, and I guess I will change that too.

But when I connected it to Pc to extract files. I noticed that ventilator is not working, and the bottom of it was crazily hot. What can it be? What should replace or fix. ?

How can I troubleshoot what is not working exactly?

And my last question where can I get all of these spare parts because again, in Croatia, there is none right now

2020-12-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Luksa Dubrovnik. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Since this unfortunate incident happened and there was a crash that happened before. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support . We have a professional team that will do there best to assess the said drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. If the said drone is still under the warranty period and it is evaluated as a non-pilot error, the warranty service will be provided. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-12-21
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably the best thing to do is send it to a hobby shop (rc cars, helicopters etc) and see what they can do for you.  For parts you might want to look into ebay who ships internationally.  It sounds bad, a new drone might be your best bet and keep that for spare parts.  
2020-12-23
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

ive got a zoom i can sell ya. 700usd for only the drone and props. no battery or remote or charger. im in california usa. but will ship to you if you cover shipping. and can pay with paypal
2020-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules