Unable to get control over M100 OSDK 3.2
576 3 2020-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MUNE35H
lvl.1

Singapore

To DJI support staff,
I am currently doing a project where I need to use DJI OSDK 3.2 to program autonomous flight in my M100. However, during my team's first flight test, I wasn't able to take back control of the drone. I understand that the M100 has to be in F mode to perform autonomous flight and during the flight test, the M100 was in F mode. However, the flight was not going according to plan and i wanted to take back control and DJI documentation stated that if i change modes to either A or P i can override the OSDK.

However, i was not able to take back control and the drone continued its autonomous flight and made contact with the wall. Is there a reason as to why I cannot obtain control during the OSDK flight?

Thank you
Muneesh
2020-12-21
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

OSDK 3.2 is too old
2020-12-30
Use props
MUNE35H
lvl.1

Singapore

Hey,

Could you please elaborate on this? Is it because OSDK 3.2 does not have the feature of disabling the Virtual RC flight when the mode is switched out of F on the controller?

Thank you.
2021-1-5
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

MUNE35H Posted at 1-5 19:07
Hey,

Could you please elaborate on this? Is it because OSDK 3.2 does not have the feature of disabling the Virtual RC flight when the mode is switched out of F on the controller?

I am sorry. I haven't used OSDK 3.2. It is too old. So I can not help you.
2021-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules