single auto focus won't stay?
521 2 2020-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

Hi all, I locked down my P2 on a tripod for an unattended landscape shot for about 20 minutes while flying my drone.
I checked the footage this morning and it constantly tried to pull focus zomming in and out slightly.
I'm certain that I had single auto focus selected and not continuous (it would be rare for me to ever use continuous).
I know we can't save settings but is there not a way to get P2 to not switch to auto as the default?
In the meantime I'll try to remember to check it every time I shoot but it just seems like it would retain this particular setting and not default to auto.
Thanks,
Randy
2020-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Randy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2020-12-22
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for your reply but I deleted it since it was unusable... if you can just imagine it zooming in and out slightly looking for focus. I don't think I have the issue if set to single focus but I was just wondering if there's a way to get it to always default to single instaed of continuous.
2020-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules