Dji fly not syncing correctly?
5423 9 2020-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aratheba
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1779678 ft
Italy

Hi all, I've just bought a new Mavic Air 2. Two days ago I was finally able to fly it. I used all three batteries of my fly more package. Now, I have DJI Fly up installed on my iphone 12 pro max, on my Samsung Galaxy 20 Ultra and my ipad pro. I used my iphone to fly my mavic air 2 thus I have 3 records on my flight record section. I synced them to be able to see them even on my Galaxy 20 Ultra and my iPad Pro. But I found that on both of them I only have the first flight and not flight number 2 and 3. I seems like DJI Fly installed on my iphone didn't sync correctly flight records?! The total flight counter instead is correct: 3 flights on every device. I'm using DJI Fly 1.2.1
Is DJI Fly app syncing feature broken!?

Thanks in advance
2020-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Aratheba. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about your experience. Please try to re-sync your flight records from your iPhone, reload the DJI Fly on your two other devices then check whether the flight records would appear. If not, please logout and login back in to the DJI Fly on your two other devices.
2020-12-23
Use props
Aratheba
lvl.3
Italy

How do I re sync my flight records on my iPhone? I tried disabling auto sync into preference, then going into flight records and clicking on the banner stating to enable Wi-Fi sync. Then I opened DJI Fly on my Samsung, but nothing changed. I can only see 1 flight record instead of 3. I even tried to log out on my Samsung and then log in again. But nothing changed even that way.
2020-12-23
Use props
Overlook Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15335 ft
United States

I'm having a similar issue to this.  When I started flying my Mavic Pro, I was using a LG Stylo™ 5 (and still do at times) and I synced it to the cloud.  Its shows a lot of information for my flights. Then I started using a iPhone 7 (though I am going to start using a Samsung Tab A).  All the DJI apps on the devices are logged in with the same email address and such.  So for example my LG shows that I have 136,080 experience points and over 12 hours of flight time, the iPhone shows 18,740 exp points and 2.36 hours of flight time and the tablet shows 18,740 exp points and only 2.25 hours of flight time (by the way, I have not used the table to perform a flight yet).

The thing is the LG shows all my flights up through Dec 5 and none after, which is when I started using the iPhone.  The iPhone and the Tablet both show flights from Dec 6 to now.  Please help.

Thank you in advance.
2020-12-27
Use props
Aratheba
lvl.3
Italy

Overlook Drone Posted at 12-27 07:43
I'm having a similar issue to this.  When I started flying my Mavic Pro, I was using a LG Stylo™ 5 (and still do at times) and I synced it to the cloud.  Its shows a lot of information for my flights. Then I started using a iPhone 7 (though I am going to start using a Samsung Tab A).  All the DJI apps on the devices are logged in with the same email address and such.  So for example my LG shows that I have 136,080 experience points and over 12 hours of flight time, the iPhone shows 18,740 exp points and 2.36 hours of flight time and the tablet shows 18,740 exp points and only 2.25 hours of flight time (by the way, I have not used the table to perform a flight yet).

The thing is the LG shows all my flights up through Dec 5 and none after, which is when I started using the iPhone.  The iPhone and the Tablet both show flights from Dec 6 to now.  Please help.

I didn’t have any issue while I was using Dji Go 4: all my devices were perfectly in sync. Now that I have a Mavic Air 2 and I must use DJI Fly I have this sync issue.
In DJI Go 4 there’s a dedicated button to sync flights, while there is none on DJI Fly. Con can only enable or disable flights sync.
2020-12-27
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another user here with a similar sync issue with DJI Fly app and Mavic Air 2. I have an iPhone 11 and iPad Air (3rd gen) where the iPhone is used about 80% of the time. Obviously the sync log is correct on the iPhone but not accurate or updated on the iPad. I did what was suggested earlier, ie, log out and log back in on the devices that are not syncing correctly. Unfortunately the iPad still is not synced accurately to match my iPhone.

Any other steps or suggestions to get the logs to sync?

Thanks!
Robert
2020-12-28
Use props
Ruzhye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795640 ft
United States

When I fly with the Fly app and MA2 I always make sure that my Auto-sync is set to off.  I have noticed that I have inconsistent syncing.  It will typically show a correct flight on the recording device, but when I sync it online it only shows 1-2 minutes on other devices.  If I leave the auto-sync off during the flight and then turn the sync on after I'm done flying, everything will sync correctly.  
2020-12-29
Use props
Aratheba
lvl.3
Italy

Ruzhye Posted at 12-29 12:31
When I fly with the Fly app and MA2 I always make sure that my Auto-sync is set to off.  I have noticed that I have inconsistent syncing.  It will typically show a correct flight on the recording device, but when I sync it online it only shows 1-2 minutes on other devices.  If I leave the auto-sync off during the flight and then turn the sync on after I'm done flying, everything will sync correctly.

Next time I’ll give it a try. Thanks for you suggestion.
Anyway, this is a bug nevertheless. It should be fixed.
2020-12-29
Use props
Ruzhye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795640 ft
United States

Aratheba Posted at 12-29 13:35
Next time I’ll give it a try. Thanks for you suggestion.
Anyway, this is a bug nevertheless. It should be fixed.

It is a pain.  I keep hoping they will fix it in an update, but so far, no luck.
2020-12-29
Use props
djiuser_9b09WI9zaaJo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6902142 ft
Greece

I have similar issues after version 1.2.2. It solved (thank God) all signal issues that 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 were causing to Mavic Mini and I couldn't fly at all. If I fly with my iPhone, the flight show on Android as 1-2 minutes flights, also after I installed 1.2.2 on my Samsung Galaxy S10+, after I sync the flights, it doesn't add the distance anymore, only adds hours and number of flights. I have re-installed dji fly app and did all firmware upgrades. Hope DJI fix it soon. Regards from Greece.
Screenshot_20201231-023141.jpg
2020-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules