Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI / DHL Issues
3269 4 2020-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans28a4ae8a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186434 ft
United Kingdom

Seems like I've suffered a common problem - DJI shipped my drone via DHL to the UK. No update to the tracking information for 3 days. I called DHL and they seem to have lost my package in one of their Chinese warehouses. Cue an investigation that will take an unknown number of days. DJI and DHL seem reluctant to talk to each other, leaving me in the middle trying to push each party into some kind of decisive action.
DJI customer care is absolutely none existant. DJI will not issue a refund until they have the drone back, but it is their shipper that has lost it! This is an absolute disaster all round with no one willing to take responsibility of the issue, potentilly leaving me with a £1000 hole in my pocket 2 days before Christmas. DJI also don't tell you they're shipping from China until after you purchase.

For anyone else thinking of buying direct from DJI - DON'T!!! Please use your local camera store or Amazon. This has been a truely horrific experience and if I ever get a refund I will be spending my money with another manufacturer. DJI do not deserve their customers

2020-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry about the unpleasant experience, we understand your feeling when waiting for the package. We will double confirm the status of your package with the logistics team, once I hear back from the team, I will keep you updated. Sorry again for waiting.
2020-12-22
Use props
lvl.2
Australia

I have learn't that the hard way. Purchased and cancelled an fpv drone and they still went ahead with shipping. Here I am having to refuse the shipment so it can be redirected back to dji so I can get my refund. I have purchased three other drones dating back to the Phantom 4 days and only this time I decide to cancel my order with this recent purchase going through all the these hoops prolonging my refund. I just want my money back TBH and yes I will most likely purchase through my local drone retailers instead of directly from DJI.
2021-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

@_chinocen Posted at 3-10 22:36
I have learn't that the hard way. Purchased and cancelled an fpv drone and they still went ahead with shipping. Here I am having to refuse the shipment so it can be redirected back to dji so I can get my refund. I have purchased three other drones dating back to the Phantom 4 days and only this time I decide to cancel my order with this recent purchase going through all the these hoops prolonging my refund. I just want my money back TBH and yes I will most likely purchase through my local drone retailers instead of directly from DJI.

Hi there, I had replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 546&pid=2437388 and will keep follow up on it.
In order to better follow up, you are recommended to post the information on your post. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-3-11
Use props
djiuser_mOjybBlvErSS
New

United Kingdom

I can't make a thread so will reply here. As a UK Customer do I have to pay DHL tax?
And how come DJI say that they've shipped my order today but on the tracking it says "We're sorry but we do not appear to have received your consignment from the sender."
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules