Flight distance : 281880 ft
  • >>>
Germany

A new DJi Fly Version 1.2.2 is available
2020-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FlyRacer. Thank you for reaching out and for this information you have posted. The iOS DJI Fly V1.2.2 has been released and here is what's new on the said update :
- Adds a new Attitude Indicator: Learn more about your aircraft’s orientation and flight info.
- Adds Flight Tips: View interesting aerial photography tips during scenarios such as firmware updates, taking hyperlapse shots, and when the aircraft is returning to home.
- Adds the following supported functions for the Customizable Button on remote controller: Gimbal Follow/FPV, Camera Settings, and Exposure Lock/Unlock.
- Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.
Thank you.
2020-12-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2020-12-23
Use props
MagicRide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

Still no live broadcast to Facebook, or Youtube as with the DJI go 4 app. When 360 panoramas are taken they will not show as 360 on Facebook, you have to use other software to edit in order to post.
2020-12-23
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

MagicRide Posted at 12-23 11:16
Still no live broadcast to Facebook, or Youtube as with the DJI go 4 app. When 360 panoramas are taken they will not show as 360 on Facebook, you have to use other software to edit in order to post.

The part about Facebook isn't entirely correct. If you create a post and upload the 360 pano, readers of the post will be able to interact with it as a 360 pano. You will see a moving mouse icon to indicate you can click and drag to move it around. Now if I post a reply and included a 360 pano, then yes the pano will not be displayed properly in the reply.
2020-12-23
Use props
MagicRide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

Pappy3 Posted at 12-23 11:45
The part about Facebook isn't entirely correct. If you create a post and upload the 360 pano, readers of the post will be able to interact with it as a 360 pano. You will see a moving mouse icon to indicate you can click and drag to move it around. Now if I post a reply and included a 360 pano, then yes the pano will not be displayed properly in the reply.

Tried did not work for me, a pano 360 still shows as a flat pano in the Facebook post as it did not convert it to 360 pano. The only way you can do this if you have software where you can change the camera type of model and trick Facebook. Maybe on an iphone it works but no on my Samsung note 8.
2020-12-23
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

MagicRide Posted at 12-23 12:17
Tried did not work for me, a pano 360 still shows as a flat pano in the Facebook post as it did not convert it to 360 pano. The only way you can do this if you have software where you can change the camera type of model and trick Facebook. Maybe on an iphone it works but no on my Samsung note 8.

Well, this person was able to post a 360 pano from a Mavic Air 2 in the FB group DJI Mavic Air 2 Owners Group. I was able to click and drag around for a full 360 view.

2020-12-23
Use props
hughdeman
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-22 23:35
Hello there FlyRacer. Thank you for reaching out and for this information you have posted. The iOS DJI Fly V1.2.2 has been released and here is what's new on the said update :
- Adds a new Attitude Indicator: Learn more about your aircraft’s orientation and flight info.
- Adds Flight Tips: View interesting aerial photography tips during scenarios such as firmware updates, taking hyperlapse shots, and when the aircraft is returning to home.

What new 'Attitude Indicator' -- all I see (iphone) is that they removed the attitude indicator they broke with a previous update.  What am I missing?
2020-12-24
Use props
djiuser_dS70wO8lOeF1
lvl.1

United States

hughdeman Posted at 12-24 09:40
What new 'Attitude Indicator' -- all I see (iphone) is that they removed the attitude indicator they broke with a previous update.  What am I missing?

hughdeman: the new attitude (compass) indicator is "Hidden" in the maps. (lower left corner). Open the maps, it's in the lower right corner- click on the "UP Arrow". I much preferred it in the previous location.
2020-12-24
Use props
mxardo59
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1946463 ft
Italy

Fly 1.2.2 per IOS

Quando per Android?
2020-12-25
Use props
hughdeman
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_dS70wO8lOeF1 Posted at 12-24 10:20
hughdeman: the new attitude (compass) indicator is "Hidden" in the maps. (lower left corner). Open the maps, it's in the lower right corner- click on the "UP Arrow". I much preferred it in the previous location.

Hidden for sure.  But when enabled -- and it disables the map :< -- it still just seems to show the aircraft orientation -- not my orientation with respect to the aircraft.  I'm used to seeing both.  Or is there something else needed to turn that on?
2020-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules