Now there is the MA2 fly more combo with Smart Controller ...
993 9 2020-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... and I would be very interested to know whether the problems with the current Fly app were solved with it ...

Maybe DJI can report something about it ???

Frank
2020-12-23
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Just me, not DJI. No, nothing new ... However, new Fly App, without position indicator on RC with Phone!?? Maybe in flight? Fog here can't test. Nothing for the SC yet ...
2020-12-23
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DaMa Posted at 12-23 00:42
Just me, not DJI. No, nothing new ... However, new Fly App, without position indicator on RC with Phone!?? Maybe in flight? Fog here can't test. Nothing for the SC yet ...

... thank you for your reply!

We could have chatted in German right away ...     

Happy Holidays --- and stay healthy.
2020-12-23
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

frankymusik Posted at 12-23 00:47
... thank you for your reply!

We could have chatted in German right away ...     

Ja, hier im nebeligen Norden , virally less plagued ... I'm puzzling where the position indicator is hidden ...
later on...

Found. Great new attitude indicator. Similar to GO4 App.
2020-12-23
Use props
HKOCH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106683 ft
Denmark

@FrankyMusic Have you got a new firmware that can be used for MA2 and Smart Controller?  I do not find any updates when I try to look for a new one?  I can see that the Fly app is new today 23. Dec. But not for the smart controller?
2020-12-23
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

HKOCH Posted at 12-23 13:35
@FrankyMusic Have you got a new firmware that can be used for MA2 and Smart Controller?  I do not find any updates when I try to look for a new one?  I can see that the Fly app is new today 23. Dec. But not for the smart controller?

Hi HKOCH,

for now, the SC's firmware still includes the DJI Fly App v. 1.1.6.
I have already asked DJI directly (at the support) very often, but unfortunately one keeps putting off "... there will be soon", but that has been (unfortunately) for 2 months ...

Since the problem obviously does not exist in the Go App, it can only be due to the miserable software adaptation (firmware) of the SC.
It's a shame.....

2020-12-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

am i seeing things?  is it only $411 more to get the sc?

dji is calling it "fly more combo (smart controller)" so it looks like they remove the regular rc ($80) and replace it with the sc.

sounds like a good deal to me!
2020-12-24
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

Hopefully, DJI is sorting out the compass issue with the controllers orientation and will rollout a firmware update to include the new updated DJI Fly app with the radar/map/attitude displays.
2020-12-24
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

The Saint Posted at 12-24 12:21
am i seeing things?  is it only $411 more to get the sc?

dji is calling it "fly more combo (smart controller)" so it looks like they remove the regular rc ($80) and replace it with the sc.

I also think that could be a good deal ...

But, if the SC then provides less correct information than the RC and does not receive any updates (at least not in a timely manner, i.e. errors are not fixed after months!), then it is very questionable whether this is a pleasure ...
2020-12-24
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

JohnLietzke Posted at 12-24 18:50
Hopefully, DJI is sorting out the compass issue with the controllers orientation and will rollout a firmware update to include the new updated DJI Fly app with the radar/map/attitude displays.

I very much hope that these are "good signs" that there are still some additional improvements that are now made overall (v. 1.2.2).

But, when DJI "neglects" the SC in such a way, it doesn't pay any attention (any more), except for the sales figures ...
2020-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules