Accessories purchase
1368 9 2020-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
damoUK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

UK customer here, is there any way I can purchase the extras that come in the creator kit without spending a fortune? I have the basic Pocket 2 already.
I bought the DJI Pocket 2, NOT creator combo, but after 2 days of use, I realise I should have spent that bit extra for those accessories. Pricing them up individually, the cost is ridiculous. I am hoping there is a kit that contains them all, but without the camera, that I can buy?

Bought this to replace the osmo mobile 2 and didn't consider the need for extras (especially the all-in-one handle and wide lens), kicking myself now, but suspect I will have to chalk it up to experience!

Maybe someone at DJI can take pity and offer me a deal.

2020-12-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good luck with a deal from DJI.  I find the combos to be a good deal up front but others may  have differing opinions.  Happy holidays and stay safe Damo.
2020-12-23
Use props
damoUK
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-23 06:53
Good luck with a deal from DJI.  I find the combos to be a good deal up front but others may  have differing opinions.  Happy holidays and stay safe Damo.

I think that the combo is a great deal, I just failed to consider that I would probably need the extras. I didn't do much research and assumed that like the osmo mobile 2 that Bluetooth to connect to the App was built into the device.

Guess I’m buying the bits I need individually.

Merry Christmas!
2020-12-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Maybe if you have a bricks and mortar store nearby you could negotiate a deal over the counter.
2020-12-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi damoUK, we are sorry that case happened. You may check the DJI Pocket2 accessories on our official website: https://store.dji.com/category/pocket-2?from=menu_products, sorry to let you know that we don't sell the DJI Pocket 2 Creator combo without the DJI Pocket2. Thanks for your kind understanding.
Your suggestion will be forwarded to the corresponding team.
2020-12-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

damoUK Posted at 12-23 12:29
I think that the combo is a great deal, I just failed to consider that I would probably need the extras. I didn't do much research and assumed that like the osmo mobile 2 that Bluetooth to connect to the App was built into the device.

Guess I’m buying the bits I need individually.

We live and we learn.   Hope you can find a good deal or maybe you can ask for a bundle discount.  Just a thought.
2020-12-24
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

Perhaps, sell your unit locally at a small loss (very small) and then buy the full package??
2020-12-24
Use props
Alevpi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

On Aliexpress, they sell separately a device with WI-FI and a radio microphone receiver and the radio microphone itself, but they are relatively expensive.
Probably the best solution is to sell, if without a big loss of money and buy a combo.
2020-12-24
Use props
damoUK
lvl.4
United Kingdom

EFRPIC Posted at 12-24 12:05
Perhaps, sell your unit locally at a small loss (very small) and then buy the full package??

Yeah, I’m thinking this is the solution.
2020-12-25
Use props
damoUK
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Ok. After several days of use, I am actually going to try to return the Pocket 2. The activetrack is terrible, A clear sunny day, and it loses the subject almost as soon as I begin to move or the subject moves, no matter how slowly. I have seen quite a few other people mentioning this too, and I’d say it’s much worse than the osmo mobile 2 which this was bought to upgrade from and mostly for the activetrack feature. I will see if I can get a refund and then possibly get the creator combo when a firmware fix is released or just stick to the osmo mobile 2. Quite disappointed as otherwise I love this thing.
2020-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules