960 4 2020-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karthikn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481896 ft
India

Hi,

Is the peakdesign standard plate compatible with the Ronin S2/SC2 arcaswiss clamp?
2020-12-23
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

i think no, because the DJI is not a arcaswiss clamp
2020-12-24
Use props
Matt Jacques
New

Canada

Umm... the new S2/SC2 are definitely arcaswiss compatible.... it was a touted feature in the announcements, being both arca and manfrotto compatible. But for whatever reason the Peak Design plate just doesn't want to fit. I think the peak design clip is just a little too shallow. Anyone else having this issue or found a solution? I really don't want to have to add another clamp, extra weight to the SC2. argh!
2020-12-29
Use props
Karthikn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481896 ft
India

Matt Jacques Posted at 12-29 06:06
Umm... the new S2/SC2 are definitely arcaswiss compatible.... it was a touted feature in the announcements, being both arca and manfrotto compatible. But for whatever reason the Peak Design plate just doesn't want to fit. I think the peak design clip is just a little too shallow. Anyone else having this issue or found a solution? I really don't want to have to add another clamp, extra weight to the SC2. argh!

Yes, its just a marketing gimmic. The plates are compatible with clamps but in the gimbal you can use only DJI's plate.

I am using a clamp and its indeed bulky. I found an alternative. This smallrig plate is compatible with peak design. Ordered mine and waiting to receive it.

https://www.smallrig.com/smallrig-quick-release-plate-with-arca-swiss-for-dji-rs-2-rsc-2-ronin-s-3061.html?afmc=27e
2020-12-29
Use props
Ssebastians
New

France

I need this too
2022-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules