Terrible Customer Service at DJI
891 1 2020-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Gv7qMWKA5yoZ
New

Georgia

I recently placed the following order: [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45)]Order Number:0016318150369Order Date:12/08/2020 14:11:20 (UTC-5)
After-Sales Service Policies

The delivery address indicated was:

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]Dachi Okropiridze+1-866-411-9401Default
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]U45757, 8 McCullough Dr., New Castle, DE, United States 19726

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]Tracking Number: [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45)]0016318150369

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.45)]

If you check this Tracking number on DHL website you will soon see that item was delivered to the wrong address somewhere in Pennsylvania.

I had huge inconvenience from your company on the previous order where I wanted to get Dji mini 2 Combo but instead, I got a standard pack and your company did nothing to help this case, I was asking that if you shipped the combo items I would pay the difference and you did not help it at all, not saying anything about your company lying about an e-mail and callback (Representative said I would receive an email in few days explaining the situation and dealing with the case and back then still was a time to cancel the order and she did not even tell me that, otherwise I would have canceled and reordered a combo pack, I never received it). But anyway, that's a different story.

Back to the current order, I talked to your representative via online chat and she kept saying that I would get some email about the lost package, I demanded a call from a supervisor. Then this person, John called me (he is the same guy who actually ignored my issues in the previous case).  I spend quite a long time explaining the situation in detail starting from the previous inconvenience with DJI. He listened, not saying anything and after some huge pause when I actually ended my "speech" and asked him a question, I realized that he was not even listening, instead, he asked me to "go on" while I have already ended the monologue and asked him a question, Basically, he was not even listening. Then he kept asking things that I have already told him but he never listened. He kept telling me that the order was delivered after I told him many times that It was delivered to the wrong address and later after checking the tracking number he finally understood the case.

To cut the long story short, after so much frustration all he offered me was to start some "Investigation" on the lost order with the logistics department that would take around 2 weeks. Here is my comment on this:

I will not wait another 2 weeks for your investigation result (I don't even know what the result will be). I WANT MY ITEM TO BE RESHIPPED TOMORROW or I DEMAND THE FULL REIMBURSEMENT on this order as well as previous, in the next few days.

It is not my fault that you lost the package. Your company should take responsibility and send another package to me while you can carry on with the investigation, it's none of my business.

2020-12-23
Use props
djiuser_Iuhr8L5QNRQG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3217684 ft
United States

now I'm finding out that it hasn't even left the building. DJI told me that it shipped out three days ago and that information wasn't correct now I can't get anybody from the logistics team to call me the online chat people say that they sent the request this is a nightmare!!!!
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules