Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FPC 34 pin to repair mavic 2 pro core board
3785 7 2020-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bi7ZlTnWOoJb
lvl.3
Brazil

Hi, I had an crash, I described it in another post few months ago, the main problem was it broke component called fpc connector. Or flat ribbon cable connector at main/core board of mavic 2 pro. I found one guy that can do the job to fix it. But we need that component. Could someone help find? If find it, I Wil be able to recovery my drone.

I think is 34 pins fpc conector at core board.

See picturea of damaged connector and no damaged connector above.

I live in country (brazil) that has no official dji care service. So that's not option, anyway cost would no be  viable, I have to do by my own. It's the only option.  All I need is to find this component.  

03B9A66F-6297-42F7-836D-987996902861.jpeg
4566DF2C-5685-47DA-AC8C-1D3DCEA94E6D.jpeg
2020-12-24
Use props
Martyzion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

You may get more help by posting in the Mavic 2 section of the forum as this is the Spark Discussion.  But I replaced a similar component in a Phantom (that has a 32 pin FPC) from this company-
https://www.digikey.com/en/produ ... XF2M-3215-1A/948482
2020-12-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bi7ZlTnWOoJb. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since your DJI Mavic 2 Pro was damaged after it has crashed. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank for your understanding.
2020-12-24
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi, can you please post a picture with a liner so we can determine the pin pitch and size of the component, please?

Cheers,
Wolferl
2020-12-25
Use props
Bi7ZlTnWOoJb
lvl.3
Brazil

Martyzion Posted at 12-24 10:51
You may get more help by posting in the Mavic 2 section of the forum as this is the Spark Discussion.  But I replaced a similar component in a Phantom (that has a 32 pin FPC) from this company-
https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/omron-electronics-inc-emc-div/XF2M-3215-1A/948482

Thank you a lot. I was in mavic 2 pro forum and clicked new post in mobile, but not realized that it changed to spark forum.. Will post in right place now.. How did you know that you was buying correct component, that would fit in dji drone? somebody indicated it to you? best chance i have right now is purchase damaged core board (50 bucks) and try remove component from one and put on another..
2020-12-25
Use props
Bi7ZlTnWOoJb
lvl.3
Brazil

Wolferl Posted at 12-25 03:01
Hi, can you please post a picture with a liner so we can determine the pin pitch and size of the component, please?

Cheers,

What you mean with a liner? ruler its works?
2020-12-25
Use props
Martyzion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

Bi7ZlTnWOoJb Posted at 12-25 19:42
Thank you a lot. I was in mavic 2 pro forum and clicked new post in mobile, but not realized that it changed to spark forum.. Will post in right place now.. How did you know that you was buying correct component, that would fit in dji drone? somebody indicated it to you? best chance i have right now is purchase damaged core board (50 bucks) and try remove component from one and put on another..

The part suggested by a forum member at phantompilots.com. Mavicpilots.com might be a better forum for discussion of aftermarket parts repairs and performance hacks that would invalidate one's warranty with DJI.  
2020-12-26
Use props
Bi7ZlTnWOoJb
lvl.3
Brazil

Martyzion Posted at 12-26 13:04
The part suggested by a forum member at phantompilots.com. Mavicpilots.com might be a better forum for discussion of aftermarket parts repairs and performance hacks that would invalidate one's warranty with DJI.

Thank you, i also think that shoud be better place for this kind of discussion in mavicpilots..  Will post there too.. I had good idea i think.. Just lookt flat cable that connect Core board to ESC, it seems that each side we have fpc connector, one side male fpc and another side female fpc.. So i could get it out there, without need purchase damage core board, that is much harder and expensive.. Not easy to find and buy. This kind of cable cost just USD 6.00 and sell in many websites, easy.. I sent picture to guy that wil do soldering job, then he will see if it fit.. i think that is same component..
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules