DJI Tello control and image problem
3322 5 2020-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kalipsotr
lvl.2

Turkey

hello, i translated this text with google translation.

I bought tello a month ago and always flew with a galaxy s8, I had no problems, but for the last 3 days I have always lost sight and control during my flight. The place I fly is always the same and there is no interference problem.

I've tried them;

-I reset the wifi.
- I reset the Tello.
-I've always flown in airplane mode.
-I turned my phone off and on.
-I deleted the app and installed it again.

This is my problem;

2020-12-24
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
Shelters, such as glass, metal, between mobile device and drone may influence the image transmission. According to the video you attached, the problem you feedback is probably caused by shelter, please try again in an open area.
Hope my response could help you!
2020-12-25
Use props
Kalipsotr
lvl.2

Turkey

RYZE Posted at 12-25 00:03
Dear customer,
Shelters, such as glass, metal, between mobile device and drone may influence the image transmission. According to the video you attached, the problem you feedback is probably caused by shelter, please try again in an open area.
Hope my response could help you!

Thank you for your answer.

I fixed the problem, it was resolved after exiting the app and re-entering but this happens every 2 minutes. It freezes on average 4 times in a 10-minute flight and I turn it off and on quickly each time.

Couldn't there be an easier way to do this? Can't I fix it without exiting and entering the app?
2020-12-25
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Kalipsotr Posted at 12-25 03:18
Thank you for your answer.

I fixed the problem, it was resolved after exiting the app and re-entering but this happens every 2 minutes. It freezes on average 4 times in a 10-minute flight and I turn it off and on quickly each time.

Dear customer,
Did you fly at the same place showed in the video? Just as mentioned before, shelters might cause this problem, so please test in an open area without any shelters between you and the drone.
2020-12-26
Use props
Kalipsotr
lvl.2

Turkey

RYZE Posted at 12-26 17:29
Dear customer,
Did you fly at the same place showed in the video? Just as mentioned before, shelters might cause this problem, so please test in an open area without any shelters between you and the drone.

Yes, I tried it every way.

It always freezes and quickly closing and opening the app solves this problem.
2020-12-27
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Kalipsotr Posted at 12-27 02:01
Yes, I tried it every way.

It always freezes and quickly closing and opening the app solves this problem.

Dear,
It is suggested to send the drone back to our repair center to have a further examination, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.
We are sorry for the inconvenience brought to you!
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules