Ned help inspire 1 v.2
976 4 2020-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NANO64
lvl.1

Chile

In the control i se in RADIO CHANNEL QUALITY APPEARS  POOR

What means that? Because is in red color.

Tks
2020-12-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NANO64. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Go application and can you please post a sample screenshot showing the said error message for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-12-24
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

That means the communication between the drone and radio controller is weak. It's a warning. Lift the drone up, maintain VLOS. Do not proceed with flying any further away as you may experience disconnection. When this happen, in most situations the drone will enter emergency Return To Home procedure automatically, assuming good GPS reception.
2020-12-26
Use props
djiuser_RY5Kihu1Kspv
New
Flight distance : 13852 ft

Australia

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2020-12-26 15:40
That means the communication between the drone and radio controller is weak. It's a warning. Lift the drone up, maintain VLOS. Do not proceed with flying any further away as you may experience disconnection. When this happen, in most situations the drone will enter emergency Return To Home procedure automatically, assuming good GPS reception.

My inspire 1 cuts out at around 4 to 500 metres even when i have vlos. I cant get it to fly any further without it losing signal and going in to rth mode. Friends of mine have the mavic 2 and they c a n fly 4 to 5 kilometres and the inspire i thought would do the same. Any help be greatly appreciated
2021-1-1
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_RY5Kihu1Kspv Posted at 1-1 08:07
My inspire 1 cuts out at around 4 to 500 metres even when i have vlos. I cant get it to fly any further without it losing signal and going in to rth mode. Friends of mine have the mavic 2 and they c a n fly 4 to 5 kilometres and the inspire i thought would do the same. Any help be greatly appreciated

Inspire 1 can be controlled WITHOUT camera or intervention of a device and application. In other words, you can fly the drone with radio controller only. If that doesn't work, most likely there's a problem with antennas. These are located under motors in landing gear and on radio. Check the wiring connections thoroughly.
2021-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules