Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using P3P Again
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
captscottdog
lvl.2
United States

I had to sell my Mavic 2 Pro, but still have my P3P.  I know I probably wont have issues flying it, but are there any updates to firmware or anything else I need to do to it to get it up to par?
2020-12-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there captscottdog. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I will post a link where in you can check the most recent firmware for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads ). I addition, I will post some reminders on DJI's Preflight Checklist. Thank you and fly safe always.

2020-12-24
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

DO NOT DO ANY UPDATES UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED THE DRONE.
Many of the posts on here, and other drone forums, are because preople disabled their drone through doing updates.
How long is it since you flew it? What condition are the batteries in? They may take a while to charge if they have been allowed to go "flat".
Make sure the batteries fully charged, then turn everything on and see what happens. Hopefully it'll be fine and it will fly as is.
If that is the case, use it as is, DO NOT UPDATE anything, you don't need the latest firmware if it works.
Any issues come back here!

2020-12-25
Use props
captscottdog
lvl.2
United States

cheddar-man Posted at 12-25 00:52
DO NOT DO ANY UPDATES UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED THE DRONE.
Many of the posts on here, and other drone forums, are because preople disabled their drone through doing updates.
How long is it since you flew it? What condition are the batteries in? They may take a while to charge if they have been allowed to go "flat".

Thanks.  I'd say it's been about a year or so that I've flown it.  Seems the firmware is current, so that shouldn't be an issue.
2020-12-25
Use props
cheddar-man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Yes there haven't been many updates for our "old" Phantoms the last year but you will probably have to coax the batteries back to life.
Good luck, Happy Christmas.
2020-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules