DIY Osmo Pocket 2 Creator Combo Case
2992 3 2020-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WORFTX
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Just upgraded from Osmo Pocket 1 to Osmo Pocket 2 and so far, I really like the new model.  I especially like the Creator's Combo.  Glad I decided to pull the trigger and get this version with all these cool accessories.

I noticed a couple of topics on cases.  I am always looking for cases to carry my set up along with my extension rod.  Made up this DIY version with some stuff I already had and a couple of things I had to buy.

Using a Maxpedition Bottle holder.  About $35 from Amazon. Look out as they make a couple of sizes.  One I am using is 10 inches tall.  Also got a small part organizer from Amazon ($10 for 10) to hold some tiny Osmo P2 parts that can be easily lost.  Bottle Holder is very versatile as it is a padded MOLLE case which means it has a lot of attachments for a belt or backpack along with a clip holder and shoulder strap rings.  Has a front pocket which holds my 2-headed USB-C cable, extra charging battery and my small parts organizer.

In the Main compartment i added a foam insert to keep the Osmo Pocket 2 and the Extension rod separate.  And I can store the Osmo Pocket 2 with the do-it-all handle attached.
Small parts organizer has wireless microphone with windscreen, tripod adapter, bottom cover, data port cover, small wired lapel microphone and extra MicroSD card.

Bottle holder is not waterproof as it has a small drain hole in bottom of bag, but it is rain-resistant due to the material.  You could use a different bag like a lens bag or different water bottle holder.  I just used what I already had laying around.  Small parts organizer was sized to fit both the wireless microphone and in the front pocket of the case.  So far this set up is working well.  I can carry it alone or attach to larger backpack.  

Osmo Pocket2 Case 2a-1.jpg

Osmo Pocket2 Case 1a-1.jpg

Everything that fits in holder

Everything that fits in holder

Small Parts Organizer

Small Parts Organizer
2020-12-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2020-12-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there WORFTX. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this cool DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo Case. Amazing rig and Happy Holidays to you and to your family. .
2020-12-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very innovative WORFTX.
2020-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now