1788 8 2020-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paulonsp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5654984 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Personal Christmas gift ... Litchi has just launched a beta version with support for Ma2. I haven't tested missions on it yet.
2020-12-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Paulonsp. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this information here at DJI Forum. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Air 2 to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you and safe flying always.
2020-12-24
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-24 21:44
Hello there Paulonsp. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this information here at DJI Forum. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Air 2 to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you and safe flying always.

Then we need waypoint (even with virtual sticks) and GogglesRE support on original DJI aplications.
2020-12-24
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

I really don't understand the logic coming from DJI. They discourage the use of third party control apps by saying warranty is voided or Care Refresh cannot be used and yet DJI releases an SDK so that third parties can write control apps for DJI aircraft. It would seem to me DJI, that if you're going to put these exclusions out there then why even develop an SDK?
2020-12-25
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Waypoint Missions are still missing for the MA2 and Mini for Litchi Beta. The message says it's coming soon when you try to use it. LItchi, like DroneLink, will have to add virtual sticks in order to implement waypoints.
2020-12-25
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Maven works for MA2 already. I hope DJI makes it available also. I never like to use thirdparty aplications if i don't need to do.
2020-12-25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pappy3 Posted at 12-25 00:59
I really don't understand the logic coming from DJI. They discourage the use of third party control apps by saying warranty is voided or Care Refresh cannot be used and yet DJI releases an SDK so that third parties can write control apps for DJI aircraft. It would seem to me DJI, that if you're going to put these exclusions out there then why even develop an SDK?

because i believe there are a lot of people who don't mind flying without a warranty and they have no care refresh coverage.  risk, reward
2020-12-25
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683885 ft
South Africa

KnNLmS Posted at 12-25 06:28
Maven works for MA2 already. I hope DJI makes it available also. I never like to use thirdparty aplications if i don't need to do.

Not so much. Tried it a week ago. Setup mission and although it started mission it failed to progress from first waypoint. Did file issue with dev but still waiting for reply. Will check if there are any updates tomorrow.
2020-12-25
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

DJI just needs to expand the WayPoints feature to other modes.  Currently it is available for Hyperlapse so adding additional modes should not be a monumental undertaking.
2020-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules