Wifi Password for DJI Mini 2
32799 12 2020-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnyKK
lvl.2

Australia

Keep getting a incorrect Wifi Password when try to connect Samsung S20 Ultra Phone to Mini for downloading pics vids
The phone keeps saying incorrect password , where do i find the password for dji mini 2 ?

Am i overlooking something is there a general password or a unique password
or where do i find the password ?

regards for any assistance

2020-12-24
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds to me your phone is looking to connect to your HOME WiFi.....and you need a PW for that.....

The Mini2 uses Occusync 2.0 for communications.....
2020-12-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JohnnyKK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As rwynant V1 posted above. Kindly please connect your mobile device to your Home Wifi then try to downloading photos and videos that you have captured using your DJI Mini 2. Thank you.
2020-12-24
Use props
JohnnyKK
lvl.2

Australia

thanks for the replys .. ill try it cheers
2020-12-25
Use props
djiuser_2N5vnhtkBCtv
New

Finland

When trying to connect My Mobile to DJI mini 2 it won't do it properly. It says multiple Times "connected" but It actually won't. From about almost 100 tries and I have Been succeeded 2 Times with My Mobile. From 4 mobiles on our home only one connects concistently. I have no Idea what to do at this point.
2020-12-25
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

https://youtu.be/eFchKVoEBvc

Check out this video about transferring pictures and video.
Be sure to enable Bluetooth AND WiFi on your mobile device.
2020-12-25
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is far better to buy a cable to transfer. A lot quicker, Drone dont need to be on, More control
2020-12-25
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-25 23:59
It is far better to buy a cable to transfer. A lot quicker, Drone dont need to be on, More control

it sure is. I always take out the SD card to transfer the photos and footage to be transferred to my pc.

But well, the wireless option is there for those who like to use it. It should work.
2020-12-26
Use props
djiuser_267jcyL97zif
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15738737 ft
Bulgaria

JohnnyKK, try do the following:

1) Turn on the Drone, and then hold the QuickTransfer button, as normal.
2) On the phone: Without turning on the Dji Fly app:. Just go to your wi-fi settings, find the drone's wifi network and select "Forget network".
3) Make sure you have allowed all required permissions for the Dji Fly application, because if not, it will not be able to control your wifi.
4) Turn off Bluetooth on all other cellphones, because you already did tried to pair the drone to them...
5) Then turn on Bluetooth on your cellphone, then start the Dji Fly, and when the connect button appear in the application press it. If the Android itself asks you to choose WIFI: do nothing, just give it few seconds, and the android's message will disappear.

In future make sure your Bluetooth is always on, before connecting, and also that you never use the Android's popups to connect to the drone's wifi.
2020-12-26
Use props
JohnnyKK
lvl.2

Australia

Thanks for all the info guys ,  not home atm away from home for an extended period with co-vid stuff going on,  but picked up a sd card reader so just using that while im away to down load to phone, will post what happens when i get home with the quick downloads

Cheers again for all responses  
Regards Johnny kk
2020-12-26
Use props
djiuser_03jFlN3r8FYD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58419 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_267jcyL97zif Posted at 2020-12-26 10:47

What permissions just to make sure i have every thing set as my phone will not connect either thanks
2021-1-30
Use props
Xedex
lvl.1

Poland

djiuser_267jcyL97zif Posted at 2020-12-26 10:47

I always get this error - aircraft connected to another mobile device.
Restart doesn't help.
There is message in the left corner to switch to QuickTransfer Mode. When I choose it, the program asks me to connect to the DJI wifi network, without doing this this, message will always on the screen.
And after all the connection is still failed.

2022-3-13
Use props
PatrickW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14921 ft
New Zealand

I get that too on my Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. Have spent hours trying to get it to work and now I am giving up and just connecting to computer via USB cable. Drone does have to be switched on though.
2022-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules