How can I calibrate OM4?
4009 8 2020-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanat1234
lvl.1

Russia

Я подключил устройство к телефону и заметил, что телефон выравнивается не горизонтально (повернут примерно на 5 градусов по часовой стрелке). Я предположил, что такое происходит из-за неправильно откалиброванного акселлерометра. И действительно обнаружил, что показания акселлерометра не соответствуют на те же значения.
Но после калибровки акселлерометра стабилизатор продолжает выравнивать телефон неправильно.

Пожалуйста посоветуйте, что мне делать?

I connected the device to my phone and noticed that the phone is not horizontally aligned (rotated about 5 degrees clockwise). I assumed this was due to an incorrectly calibrated accelerometer. And indeed I found that the readings of the accelerometer did not correspond to the same values.
But after calibrating the accelerometer, the gimbal keeps on aligning the phone incorrectly.

Please advise what should I do?

2020-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using on your DJI OM4? In addition I will post DJI Tutorial video on how to to balance the DJI OM4 gimbal. Thank you.

2020-12-25
Use props
fanat1234
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-25 02:06
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using on your DJI OM4? In addition I will post DJI Tutorial video on how to to balance the DJI OM4 gimbal. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nujS6_8m44

Hi! Thanks! i`m using Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro.
2020-12-25
Use props
fanat1234
lvl.1

Russia

There is so big menu I`ve didnt see all the items
2020-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there fanat1234. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro will be able to work on the DJI OM4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM4 . For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en3.pdf ). Thank you.
2020-12-28
Use props
Gustavo Franccedila
lvl.1

Brazil

estou tendo o mesmo problema, porém com o iphone 11.
After the last update of DJI MIMO I am not able to do Active Track horizontally.
There is even a message saying "Phone misaligned, check that the marks on the phone's magnetic holder, ring holder and mounting plate are aligned as shown."
This happens even though everything is aligned and despite having performed the calibration again.
In the vertical I can do the active track normally.
Horizontally, when trying to select the object, the gimbal starts to rotate until it leaves the scene of the selected object.

Do you know how to solve it?

2020-12-29
Use props
fanat1234
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-28 22:41
Hi there fanat1234. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro will be able to work on the DJI OM4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM4 . For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI%20OM%204/DJI_OM_4_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en3.pdf ). Thank you.

Everything working good now,
2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fanat1234 Posted at 12-30 08:56
Everything working good now,

Hi there fanat1234. Thank you for the reply and for this information. It is great to know that everything is now working. Happy filming and Happy New Year to you and to your family. .
2020-12-31
Use props
djiuser_YCQVTCgq0yQG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96398 ft
Mexico

Hi, I have two problems with my om4, first one, when I want to calibrate it automatically, it says that the gimbal isnt in a flat surface, and it is in a flat surface, and the other, is that dont create the motionlapse, im using it with a samsung note 10
2021-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules