GL200A RC issue
1797 8 2020-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
advfm
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have a Mavric pro. its been ok untill all of a sudden the GL200A controller will not come on. Although when I put the lead in to change, it say 87% charged.  I have tried it with the charger in and it fires up ok.
Any thoughts or previous experiences with this issue   ?
2020-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to double confirm, the controller can be turned on when it is charging, but will not be turned on when it is not charging, right?
If so, it is suggested to send the controller back for further diagnosis and service.
Please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send it back. Thank you.
2020-12-25
Use props
Houssem
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28376 ft
United States

On my Mavic pro , Having an issue with RC not connecting to the phone I spent hours and hours trying to fix it . Switched cables , phones , reset my phone redownloaded the DJI go 4 app still no luck , I hardly use my drone it’s so frustrating seems to be an issue going on with a lot of people . Done a software refresh with DJI assistant 2 worked fine then the next day I get the same issue again . I am not sure if I want to send it in for diagnosis and then get slammed by a bill I mean if it was a user fault I am okay with that but this is just manufacture error or software issue which shouldn’t be the user fault .
6073E217-52AB-463C-82B0-74F8059968DC.jpeg
DFDF1AD2-7FDF-4FDA-B5F2-AC995DE9DE9A.jpeg
C9B9144A-A2C2-406D-A399-6AF97722396A.jpeg
2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Houssem Posted at 12-30 18:30
On my Mavic pro , Having an issue with RC not connecting to the phone I spent hours and hours trying to fix it . Switched cables , phones , reset my phone redownloaded the DJI go 4 app still no luck , I hardly use my drone it’s so frustrating seems to be an issue going on with a lot of people . Done a software refresh with DJI assistant 2 worked fine then the next day I get the same issue again . I am not sure if I want to send it in for diagnosis and then get slammed by a bill I mean if it was a user fault I am okay with that but this is just manufacture error or software issue which shouldn’t be the user fault .

Hi Houssem, I am sorry about your issue. From the picture, the connection issue is between the RC and mobile device. Could you please tell me the iOS version of your mobile device?
Please try to reboot the mobile device, refresh the latest firmware for the phone via iTunes and connect again.
If you have another device, please try to use a different device to confirm if it relates to the mobile device. Please keep us updated on the result.
2020-12-31
Use props
advfm
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-12-25 19:25
Hi there, just to double confirm, the controller can be turned on when it is charging, but will not be turned on when it is not charging, right?
If so, it is suggested to send the controller back for further diagnosis and service.
Please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send it back. Thank you.

That is correct . Do you have any idea what is the likely cost of the repair as I would think that you may of had a similar issues like this before .
2021-1-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

advfm Posted at 1-1 01:59
That is correct . Do you have any idea what is the likely cost of the repair as I would think that you may of had a similar issues like this before .

The repair team will check the controller when they receive the unit and send you the quotation for the repair, you can check the component parts' price at this link.
2021-1-1
Use props
advfm
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-12-25 19:25
Hi there, just to double confirm, the controller can be turned on when it is charging, but will not be turned on when it is not charging, right?
Please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send it back. Thank you.

I have checked your link and it does not work
2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

advfm Posted at 1-4 05:49
I have checked your link and it does not work

I am sorry, I had corrected the content. Please try again.
2021-1-5
Use props
Chaposred
New

France

Bonjour comment on change la langue du RC gl200a
2022-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules