flying in the ice cold beautiful Swiss mountains with my Mavic Air2
743 26 2020-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

Hello videography friends,

in this video, I tried to catch the Milky Way with actions cams at a beautiful location on a Swiss mountain. In the project I also took footage of the breathtaking surrounding landscape with my Mavic Air 2. The scenes on Octobre 18, I took with D-cinelike color profile and I in post I just graded the contrast and saturation slightly, I didn't change the color, because I liked it very much straight of the drone. The scenes on Octobre 20 (sunrise), I filmed in the HDR mode. Again in post I changed it only slightly, because it was already very good. I just shifted slightly toward orange, because the shadows are a bit blue. I was so happy, when I watched the footage the first time.

So thank you very much to DJI for this awesome product! I'm only a hobby videographer, but with the Mavic Air 2 I can shoot like a pro! You can't imagine, how much joy I have with the Air2 (I say this without beeing sponsored by DJI at all, I paid every single dollar of my Air2 by myself and I don't regret only single dollar!).

Merry Christmas and a happy Hew Year to everyone!

2020-12-25
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

In this video about my other hobby "gold prospecting" I was also flying my Mavic Air 2 over a beautiful snowy valley in Switzerland. Some of you may know the valley from my earlier "Wilde Rabiusa" video. I was just blown away by the footage. Again, I had not much time and only thanks to the excellent Mavic Air 2, most of the footage was just incredible.

At 07:39 is s short sequence, I took a year ago with my former drone, a DJI Spark and after this sequence, you see more Mavic Air 2 footage. Despite the Spark is only HD, I'm also impressed about it's footage.

2020-12-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awe inspiring footage.  Season's greetings Schwendi.
2020-12-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Schwendi Posted at 12-25 05:07
In this video about my other hobby "gold prospecting" I was also flying my Mavic Air 2 over a beautiful snowy valley in Switzerland. Some of you may know the valley from my earlier "Wilde Rabiusa" video. I was just blown away by the footage. Again, I had not much time and only thanks to the excellent Mavic Air 2, most of the footage was just incredible.

At 07:39 is s short sequence, I took a year ago with my former drone, a DJI Spark and after this sequence, you see more Mavic Air 2 footage. Despite the Spark is only HD, I'm also impressed about it's footage.

Extremely beautiful location and footage!  
2020-12-25
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-25 06:54
Awe inspiring footage.  Season's greetings Schwendi.

Thank you! Season's greetings to you too, DowntownRDB
2020-12-25
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-25 07:02
Extremely beautiful location and footage!

Thank you. Yes, I love that place... I go there pretty often.
2020-12-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning footage.  
2020-12-25
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

Thank you, I appreciate!
2020-12-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Most beautiful video!
2020-12-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Schwendi Posted at 12-25 05:07
In this video about my other hobby "gold prospecting" I was also flying my Mavic Air 2 over a beautiful snowy valley in Switzerland. Some of you may know the valley from my earlier "Wilde Rabiusa" video. I was just blown away by the footage. Again, I had not much time and only thanks to the excellent Mavic Air 2, most of the footage was just incredible.

At 07:39 is s short sequence, I took a year ago with my former drone, a DJI Spark and after this sequence, you see more Mavic Air 2 footage. Despite the Spark is only HD, I'm also impressed about it's footage.

Also very nice.
Do you catch much candy?
2020-12-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Schwendi Posted at 12-25 09:10
Thank you, I appreciate!

You're very welcome.
2020-12-26
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Magnificent photography. Thanks for the share.
2020-12-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Schwendi Posted at 12-25 07:59
Thank you! Season's greetings to you too, DowntownRDB

My pleasure!  
2020-12-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Schwendi Posted at 12-25 07:59
Thank you. Yes, I love that place... I go there pretty often.

Without a doubt that would be my favorite spot to not only prospect but to relax and shoot video.  
2020-12-26
Use props
Cacike47
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

Thank you, Schwendi for a mesmerizing and awe-inspiring video. Continue to have Faith that things will improve, enjoy the MA2 and continue to make those awesome videos. Stay safe my friend and have Happy New Year!
2020-12-27
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

Montfrooij Posted at 12-25 12:52
Most beautiful video!

thank you!
2020-12-28
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

Montfrooij Posted at 12-25 12:54
Also very nice.
Do you catch much candy?

Thank you. That day I was focused more on filming the video, but we had a very good gold prospecting year, in fact one of our best, despite a poor start. So yes, we caught a lot of candy . I would love it to make a video about our gold but this has some downsides, so we are cautious. There are grudgers and after I found my first larger nugget, some spied on me, to know my spot etc. But I think very often about showing our latest gold in a video.... And then my buddies say: "don't do it"  Therefore we show only gold, which was found years ago...
2020-12-28
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

Blériot53 Posted at 12-26 03:05
Magnificent photography. Thanks for the share.

Thank you, I appreciate!
2020-12-28
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-26 08:16
Without a doubt that would be my favorite spot to not only prospect but to relax and shoot video.

If you are in Switzerland one day, let me know and we can go there together!
2020-12-28
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

Cacike47 Posted at 12-27 15:33
Thank you, Schwendi for a mesmerizing and awe-inspiring video. Continue to have Faith that things will improve, enjoy the MA2 and continue to make those awesome videos. Stay safe my friend and have Happy New Year!

Thank you so much! And Happy New Year to you too, my friend!
2020-12-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Schwendi Posted at 12-28 03:37
Thank you, I appreciate!

You're very welcome
2020-12-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2020-12-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Schwendi Posted at 12-28 03:37
Thank you. That day I was focused more on filming the video, but we had a very good gold prospecting year, in fact one of our best, despite a poor start. So yes, we caught a lot of candy . I would love it to make a video about our gold but this has some downsides, so we are cautious. There are grudgers and after I found my first larger nugget, some spied on me, to know my spot etc. But I think very often about showing our latest gold in a video.... And then my buddies say: "don't do it"  Therefore we show only gold, which was found years ago...

I get it.
Honesty is not something that all people have.
I really like watching gold digging videos.
And even thought about doing that myself.
But it is not something I can 'just do' from where I live.
So it is just a thought
2020-12-28
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

Montfrooij Posted at 12-28 04:15
I get it.
Honesty is not something that all people have.
I really like watching gold digging videos.

Yeah, gold prospecting is really fascinating. Don't hesitate to ask, if you have questions about gold prospecting! I would love it to help...
2020-12-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Schwendi Posted at 12-28 04:27
Yeah, gold prospecting is really fascinating. Don't hesitate to ask, if you have questions about gold prospecting! I would love it to help...

Thanks for that. Good to know!
It does not fit my life very well.
Living in The Netherlands, full time job, family etc. etc.
So I will stick to watching videos about it for now
2020-12-28
Use props
NeonOrange
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2429462 ft
United States

I liked your video!
2021-4-9
Use props
Schwendi
lvl.4
Switzerland

NeonOrange Posted at 4-9 17:46
I liked your video!

Thank you for your feedback. Makes me happy, that you likes my video! Have a great week.
2021-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules