Should I upgrade?
452 2 2020-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I just bought the RSC 2 and love it. In saying that I am still within my return exchange period and was thinking I should just go ahead and get the RS-2. Question is as a hobbyist and someone that will mostly use a mirrorless camera such as the Sony A7C or A7RIV and no lens heavier than say a 24mm-105mm do I really need the RS-2? I understand some of the upgrades such as the color touch screen and interchangable handle/batteries however so far the RSC2 is working great with everyting I use it for. Are there other reasons why I should upgrade while I can? Also my undertsanding is there isn't that much difference in weight between the two?
2020-12-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching out with us.
For the RS2, it has more expansions on some professional shootings such as car shooting, jib mounting. And we will also release a 3D Focus accessories that currently only compatible with the RS2: https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-3d-focus-system

If you have such shooting requirements, you can upgrade your gimbal to the RS2 for better achievements. If you stick to the mirrorless cameras and chase for the compact design, then you may keep the RSC2.

Cheers
2020-12-27
Use props
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you. I think I will keep the RSC-2 as it works perfectly. However down the road I may add a RS-2 if my gear and/or needs change.
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules