Phantom 4 pro 2+ ESC errors
481 2 2020-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pkmatter
lvl.1

Australia

Hi. I am from just north of Melbourne having recently purchased a Phantom 4 Pro 2+. Unfortunately, I have a problem where I get the ESC 1 & 4 messages when I change batteries. Firmware is upgraded to latest, and I can only remove the messages by refreshing firmware (lasts for only 1 battery). What is causing this? Is there a fix?
2020-12-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pkmatter. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the DJI Drone? Thank you.
2020-12-25
Use props
Pkmatter
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-25 20:28
Hello there Pkmatter. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the DJI Drone? Thank you.

Hi DJI Stephan,
                          no crashes or hard landings at all. I have only flown the brand new drone 3 times so far. I originally had the ESC errors before I updated the firmware. Once I updated, the problem disappeared - untill I changed the battery! If I refresh the firmware (using DJI Assistant), the ESC errors disappear to return on next battery change. Hope this helps.
2020-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules