1523 5 2020-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneNeophyte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1458199 ft
  • >>>
United States

My house recently got robbed and among the things robbed, my brand new DJI Mavic Mini 2 was stolen. I had purchased DJI Care Refresh for it and I'm wondering if I can get a refund for it? It was stolen and now I don't have a DJI Mavic Mini 2, so I can technically get a refund for it right because I am no longer in possesion of the drone. Could I prove that the drone is lost through a police report and get a refund?
2020-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am sorry to hear about the robbery of your house. Regarding the refund of the DJI Care Refresh, may I know if you purchased it on DJI Store? Please send the police report and order number to the corresponding team via email at djicare@dji.com for further assistance.
2020-12-25
Use props
DroneNeophyte
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I did not purchase the drone from the DJi Store, I purchased it from Amazon.com. Also, what do you mean corresponding team. This is my first time contacting DJI Customer supports since DJI products are already excellent. Are there different team that can be reached through djicare@dji.com?  Do I have to send it to a specific team?
2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneNeophyte Posted at 12-27 05:05
I did not purchase the drone from the DJi Store, I purchased it from Amazon.com. Also, what do you mean corresponding team. This is my first time contacting DJI Customer supports since DJI products are already excellent. Are there different team that can be reached through ?  Do I have to send it to a specific team?

Hi there, thank you for the additional info, I understand the drone was not purchased from DJI Store, may I know if the DJI Care Refresh was purchased from the DJI Store?
Please also provide the serial number of the stolen drone to me.
Since I noticed that there was a DJI Care Refresh order under your forum account, I would love to double confirm if that DJI Care Refresh order was bound with the drone that was stolen. I am now checking with the designated team regarding the solution to your case. I will keep you updated once I hear back from the team.
2020-12-28
Use props
DroneNeophyte
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Care Refresh was purchased from the DJI Store. The serial number of the drone is ######### (I will send it through personal message) and the DJI Care Refresh I purchased was bound to the stolen drone.
2020-12-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneNeophyte Posted at 12-29 06:24
DJI Care Refresh was purchased from the DJI Store. The serial number of the drone is ######### (I will send it through personal message) and the DJI Care Refresh I purchased was bound to the stolen drone.

Hi there, I received your message and replied. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2020-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules