1032 1 2020-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiRu01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 478917 ft
Germany

Dear fellow Droners,

I used my christmas bonus to get myself a Mavic 2 Pro plus Smart Controller for Chritmas.
I do own a Mini 2 already, but it was a long held dream of mine to get a M 2 Pro for its Sensor.
Anyway, I did fly a few hrs, already, guess thats what I wanted to say.

The M2P does only have the Smart COntroller, which I love, not the original one, though.

When I made my first flies the other day, I felt that the range was a bit lack luster. The range I gould get on my Mni 2 is way further.
I hink it was not even a Kilometer when the Smart Controller said that the connection starts getting bad. I can go an easy 2-2.5 KM on my mini in thar area (Fields, mailny).

Is this something normal for an 600+ € controller? Or is there something wrong, which might be fixed soon?

Kind regards

Mike
2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, MiRu01. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend checking first whether both the Smart Controller, DJI GO 4, and the Mavic 2 Pro is updated. If there's an update required, please have them updated. You can update the Smart Controller and the Mavic 2 Pro via the DJI Assistant 2. The DJI GO 4 can be updated thru the Smart Controller or by downloading the APK file of the latest DJI GO 4. We strongly recommend also to follow the Optimal Transmission guide in order to have a consistent and reliable connection. Please refer to the image below.
2020-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules