Micro SD memory card not recognized
1904 9 2020-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nTizio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95472 ft
Italy

Hello,I have a Magic Mini and I am trying to use a micro SD card to store my videos and photos. The drone does not recognize the card and it is not possible to format it. Any suggestions on what I can try to solve the issues?Many thanks,

Tiziano

2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, nTizio. Thanks for reaching out! If you have other devices, please check whether the SD card you're using can be recognized i.e desktop computer, laptop, etc. Should it work, please have it formatted using those devices then test it again using your Mavic Mini.
2020-12-27
Use props
nTizio
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-27 04:43
Hi, nTizio. Thanks for reaching out! If you have other devices, please check whether the SD card you're using can be recognized i.e desktop computer, laptop, etc. Should it work, please have it formatted using those devices then test it again using your Mavic Mini.

Hi DJI Gamora, many thanks for the advice! I try it, then i come back to report the result!
Thanks!
2020-12-27
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

What is the card?  The Mini tests the card upon startup and if it is not fast enough, it will bitch about it and be unable to use it.  It does require a fast card.
2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

nTizio Posted at 12-27 05:06
Hi DJI Gamora, many thanks for the advice! I try it, then i come back to report the result!
Thanks!

Please keep us updated. Kindly let us know also what specific SD card you're using or you've tried so far.
2020-12-28
Use props
nTizio
lvl.1
Italy

I would not recommend to buy DJI Mavic mini, the product I have got has heavy defects at the camera (it is not stabilized and it cannot be controlled at all, so no quick shots at all) and the micro SD storage device does not work at all. I have to send the full packge back to China for revision. Very negative experience!!!
2020-12-28
Use props
jennifer222
lvl.1

India

Well, before formatting your micro-SD card, I would like to suggest you to try out the solutions mentioned in this article: https://recover-androiddata.com/repair-micro-sd-card-not-detected-android/
2021-7-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

jennifer222 Posted at 7-18 07:23
Well, before formatting your micro-SD card, I would like to suggest you to try out the solutions mentioned in this article: https://recover-androiddata.com/repair-micro-sd-card-not-detected-android/

Don't take advice from India, it is always spam. The problem is with the SD card, what make is it?
2021-7-18
Use props
jennifer222
lvl.1

India

Geebax Posted at 7-18 14:59
Don't take advice from India, it is always spam. The problem is with the SD card, what make is it?

You can see I have provided the info related to the micro SD card. And I don't think so SD cards and micro SD cards are two different things.

So, think once before arguing. Good luck...!
2021-10-24
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

jennifer222 Posted at 10-24 07:05
You can see I have provided the info related to the micro SD card. And I don't think so SD cards and micro SD cards are two different things.

So, think once before arguing. Good luck...!

The information you linked to is about SD cards in an Android system, the DJI cameras are not Android, so your information is of no use.
2021-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules