Brand new Mavic mini for christmas - defunct controller?
309 4 2020-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hedg1e
New

United Kingdom

Got a new Mavic Mini for Christmas yesterday, duly charged up controller and the drone, 4 lights on both great fully charged. today switch drone on works fine. Controller, shows 4 lights when plugged in but nothing happens when you press the power button. yes I know about the double press that worked fine on the drone but also nothing on the controller.  In any case isn't pressing the power button supposed to provide battery check? it doesn't.
The only way I can get the lights on is by plugging it in, which when I do all four light up buts that's it, side from that nothing,

Have I or my son who bought this for me, been sold a dud?

2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Hedg1e. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about your unfortunate experience. You may try to leave it charging for another hour then test it again. However, should the same problem persists, there might be a problem with the remote you received and we suggest to immediately get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2020-12-27
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

To connect the controller you have to press twice, otherwise will only show you the charging status.
Hope this tip works.
2020-12-27
Use props
Hedg1e
New

United Kingdom

Cients Posted at 12-27 10:06
To connect the controller you have to press twice, otherwise will only show you the charging status.
Hope this tip works.

Please re-read the post, then comment
2020-12-27
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Hedg1e Posted at 12-27 13:59
Please re-read the post, then comment

You are right.
Didn't read carefully.
If you are using the proper cable provided by DJI, then the controler has a defect.Hope you solve it with DJI.
Have nice flights.
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules