DJI Assistant 2 says device Not supported
2957 5 2020-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RvdM
lvl.1
Namibia

Hi Everyone

I have two earlier posts on here where I mentioned that my Mc does not stay connected when I want to calibrate my vision sensors. I plugged in my flight controller today to see if it is updated but DJI Assistant 2 gives the following message: " Device not Supported.Please download the correct DJI Assistant in the official website product page"

I downloaded the only DJI Assistant that I could find for Mac on teh DJI website. Does anyone here have links to previous versions or know how I can get assistant 2 to except my flight controller.

Thank you
2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, you may check this website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom and download the DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom, thanks.
2020-12-26
Use props
RvdM
lvl.1
Namibia

I have that version, it’s that version that says it doesn’t support my RC
2020-12-26
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

I apologize if there's already a thread for this (feel free to direct me to the thread, if so). I am now having issues with DJI Assistant 2 recognizing my RC via USB. I am running the most recent version of the assistant and I'm running Mojave on a Macbook Pro. Am I the only one having this issue? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Nox vidmate vlc
2021-3-27
Use props
Flyinhigh602
lvl.1

United States

yes im having the same issue. Ive been looking for any information on it for the last 2 days and can't seem to find any solid fixes.
2022-10-11
Use props
HammyJ
lvl.1

United States

Same issue, Windows 10 PC. Chatted with support, no answers.
2022-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules