Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 2 Power system error Code: 30210
7290 22 2020-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CJenson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17365 ft

United States

Flew my new Mini 2 yesterday with no problems and a total of 18 minutes of flight time.  All functioned perfectly.  Drove out to a favorite spot to film today and I get "error Code: 30210".  I have tried all three battery packs, restarted everything in different sequences, completed a firmware update, nothing so far has cleared the error.  This is a brand new unit and has only experienced very brief, normal flight with four very soft landings.  
Please help,
CJenson
2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, CJenson. Thanks for reaching out! Please post a screenshot of the error code and both the current version of your Mini 2's firmware and the DJI Fly. We'll help you check if there's anything that you may try. Looking forward to your response.
2020-12-27
Use props
CJenson
lvl.1

United States

I downloaded Assistant 2, plugged the Mini 2 in and clicked "save to local".  After more than 20 minutes of timing I just quit the program and unplugged the Mini 2.  The problem seems to have resolved with no more error.  
2020-12-28
Use props
djidronepilot
lvl.1

Philippines

I am having the same problem with mine, i am in the philippines and i just recently purchased mine. i was flying the drone normally no issues then i moved to a different area, and now nhave this error code 30210.  makati dji has not returned my call. i checked on some forum that the ESC board may be damaged? how could that be? i havemt crashed and have been flying normally with no issues every day since i got his in december 2020. please help! tried the dji assistant 2 RC firmware refresh, no help there. tried checking if there ar eany blockages to the motrs , nothing. any assistance other that opening the unit itself will be appreciated. i can post  a flight data .dat here for flight analysis if need be. i have not tried replacing the propellers yet since there are no vidiblre sdigns of damage
1-27 20:25
Use props
CJenson
lvl.1

United States

Just FYI... I had two reps on chat tell me that the problem wasn't fixable but updating software, I had to send it in.  They sent me a UPS shipping label for free and I sent mine back a few days ago.  Good luck!
1-27 20:52
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.4

Australia

Almost certainly it is a problem with the ESC microchip/ESC board. I dare say the board will need replacing. Most often occurs after the drone has had a crash or hard landing. You will need to contact DJI and send it in for repair/replacement. You may even be able to fly it without issue for a few flights but the error message will eventually return intermittently.
1-27 21:12
Use props
walkingwanderer
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-12-27 01:20
Hi, CJenson. Thanks for reaching out! Please post a screenshot of the error code and both the current version of your Mini 2's firmware and the DJI Fly. We'll help you check if there's anything that you may try. Looking forward to your response.

I am having the same issue ,today i went to fly my mini 2 but it is telling power system error code 30210, help  us out ...we are spending so much money and this is what we get..
7-25 03:05
Use props
walkingwanderer
lvl.1

India

CJenson Posted at 2020-12-28 08:21
I downloaded Assistant 2, plugged the Mini 2 in and clicked "save to local".  After more than 20 minutes of timing I just quit the program and unplugged the Mini 2.  The problem seems to have resolved with no more error.

what exactly you did
7-25 03:09
Use props
walkingwanderer
lvl.1

India

My dji mini 2 is showing power system hardware error...I don't what to do.4-5days ago I was flying ok but today it's showing error.help me out what to do
Screenshot_20210725-161552.jpg
7-25 04:08
Use props
walkingwanderer
lvl.1

India

No reply yet ?? It's so sad we customers get no help from dji.
7-26 08:39
Use props
japoneiskamikaz
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi, I have the same message and I don't know how to solve my problem, could someone help me?
8-8 19:26
Use props
japoneiskamikaz
lvl.1

Brazil

japoneiskamikaz Posted at 8-8 19:26
Hi, I have the same message and I don't know how to solve my problem, could someone help me?[view_image]

8-8 19:27
Use props
Mini2 Flyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2537923 ft
Australia

I am extremely sorry to have to inform you that your drone will never fly again. This is because the ESC board is damaged beyond repair and will need immediate replacement. Again, sorry for your loss.
8-9 04:02
Use props
djiuser_exkJOlXlyZnp
lvl.1

Ghana

Mini2 Flyr Posted at 8-9 04:02
I am extremely sorry to have to inform you that your drone will never fly again. This is because the ESC board is damaged beyond repair and will need immediate replacement. Again, sorry for your loss.

But I had the same error code 30210 and have changed my ESC board to a new one but it’s still not flying. I run all updates today and it’s still showing error code 30210
8-10 11:06
Use props
djiuser_exkJOlXlyZnp
lvl.1

Ghana

How do I request for a replacement of my DJI Mavic Mini please??
8-10 11:08
Use props
djiuser_exkJOlXlyZnp
lvl.1

Ghana

djiuser_exkJOlXlyZnp Posted at 8-10 11:08
How do I request for a replacement of my DJI Mavic Mini please??

Hello? @mavic mini 2
8-14 09:46
Use props
djiuser_rfQ0AoTp15z7
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I just had this error.  

I opened the drone case, cleaned all the motor wires that connect to the ESC board (there was slight corrosion, I live in the tropics)  and reconnected the connector that just plugs in/out.

Works fine now.  Did not need a new ESC board.
8-22 07:34
Use props
djiuser_ot54rdLKP0f3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71608 ft
Spain

I am experiencing this issue too. I will talk to dji and lets see what happens. I wouldnt like to waste the 1st replacement from my dji care refresh... Lets see what  do they think... Wish my luck.
8-28 12:41
Use props
djiuser_ot54rdLKP0f3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71608 ft
Spain

I am experiencing this issue too. I will talk to dji and lets see what happens. I wouldnt like to waste the 1st replacement from my dji care refresh... Lets see what  do they think... Wish my luck.
8-28 12:41
Use props
djiuser_rfQ0AoTp15z7
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

djiuser_rfQ0AoTp15z7 Posted at 8-22 07:34
I just had this error.  

I opened the drone case, cleaned all the motor wires that connect to the ESC board (there was slight corrosion, I live in the tropics)  and reconnected the connector that just plugs in/out.

Just to update, eventually the ESC did fail like others have said it would eventually do.  Mine no longer had the startup tone or motor movement when powered on.

I bought a replacement ESC chip on Ebay for $25 and soldered it in.  It is working normally again.... For now ;)
9-14 07:33
Use props
djiuser_m7fBWUne7Nww
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_exkJOlXlyZnp Posted at 8-10 11:06
But I had the same error code 30210 and have changed my ESC board to a new one but it’s still not flying. I run all updates today and it’s still showing error code 30210

Have you figured out why your new ESC did not fix your drone? I'm planning on replacing mines. I received the error code 30210 after replacing one of the motors. These things are so delicate.
9-25 08:54
Use props
djiuser_m7fBWUne7Nww
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_rfQ0AoTp15z7 Posted at 9-14 07:33
Just to update, eventually the ESC did fail like others have said it would eventually do.  Mine no longer had the startup tone or motor movement when powered on.

I bought a replacement ESC chip on Ebay for $25 and soldered it in.  It is working normally again.... For now ;)

Can you share a link for the ESC you purchased from eBay? I'm planning on replacing mines for my Mini 2.
9-25 08:56
Use props
djiuser_8KkEckOT75m9
New
Flight distance : 56542 ft
Canada

I am having the same problem with my mini 2
I have maybe 12 hrs on and just did a update then
The error code came up (30210).
10-27 11:39
Use props
Advanced