12Next >
65486 54 2020-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CJenson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17365 ft

United States

Flew my new Mini 2 yesterday with no problems and a total of 18 minutes of flight time.  All functioned perfectly.  Drove out to a favorite spot to film today and I get "error Code: 30210".  I have tried all three battery packs, restarted everything in different sequences, completed a firmware update, nothing so far has cleared the error.  This is a brand new unit and has only experienced very brief, normal flight with four very soft landings.  
Please help,
CJenson
2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, CJenson. Thanks for reaching out! Please post a screenshot of the error code and both the current version of your Mini 2's firmware and the DJI Fly. We'll help you check if there's anything that you may try. Looking forward to your response.
2020-12-27
Use props
CJenson
lvl.1

United States

I downloaded Assistant 2, plugged the Mini 2 in and clicked "save to local".  After more than 20 minutes of timing I just quit the program and unplugged the Mini 2.  The problem seems to have resolved with no more error.  
2020-12-28
Use props
djidronepilot
lvl.1

Philippines

I am having the same problem with mine, i am in the philippines and i just recently purchased mine. i was flying the drone normally no issues then i moved to a different area, and now nhave this error code 30210.  makati dji has not returned my call. i checked on some forum that the ESC board may be damaged? how could that be? i havemt crashed and have been flying normally with no issues every day since i got his in december 2020. please help! tried the dji assistant 2 RC firmware refresh, no help there. tried checking if there ar eany blockages to the motrs , nothing. any assistance other that opening the unit itself will be appreciated. i can post  a flight data .dat here for flight analysis if need be. i have not tried replacing the propellers yet since there are no vidiblre sdigns of damage
2021-1-27
Use props
CJenson
lvl.1

United States

Just FYI... I had two reps on chat tell me that the problem wasn't fixable but updating software, I had to send it in.  They sent me a UPS shipping label for free and I sent mine back a few days ago.  Good luck!
2021-1-27
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

Almost certainly it is a problem with the ESC microchip/ESC board. I dare say the board will need replacing. Most often occurs after the drone has had a crash or hard landing. You will need to contact DJI and send it in for repair/replacement. You may even be able to fly it without issue for a few flights but the error message will eventually return intermittently.
2021-1-27
Use props
walkingwanderer
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-12-27 01:20
Hi, CJenson. Thanks for reaching out! Please post a screenshot of the error code and both the current version of your Mini 2's firmware and the DJI Fly. We'll help you check if there's anything that you may try. Looking forward to your response.

I am having the same issue ,today i went to fly my mini 2 but it is telling power system error code 30210, help  us out ...we are spending so much money and this is what we get..
2021-7-25
Use props
walkingwanderer
lvl.1

India

CJenson Posted at 2020-12-28 08:21
I downloaded Assistant 2, plugged the Mini 2 in and clicked "save to local".  After more than 20 minutes of timing I just quit the program and unplugged the Mini 2.  The problem seems to have resolved with no more error.

what exactly you did
2021-7-25
Use props
walkingwanderer
lvl.1

India

My dji mini 2 is showing power system hardware error...I don't what to do.4-5days ago I was flying ok but today it's showing error.help me out what to do
Screenshot_20210725-161552.jpg
2021-7-25
Use props
walkingwanderer
lvl.1

India

No reply yet ?? It's so sad we customers get no help from dji.
2021-7-26
Use props
japoneiskamikaz
New

Brazil

Hi, I have the same message and I don't know how to solve my problem, could someone help me?
2021-8-8
Use props
japoneiskamikaz
New

Brazil

japoneiskamikaz Posted at 8-8 19:26
Hi, I have the same message and I don't know how to solve my problem, could someone help me?[view_image]

2021-8-8
Use props
Mini2 Flyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4347785 ft
Australia

I am extremely sorry to have to inform you that your drone will never fly again. This is because the ESC board is damaged beyond repair and will need immediate replacement. Again, sorry for your loss.
2021-8-9
Use props
djiuser_exkJOlXlyZnp
New

Ghana

Mini2 Flyr Posted at 8-9 04:02
I am extremely sorry to have to inform you that your drone will never fly again. This is because the ESC board is damaged beyond repair and will need immediate replacement. Again, sorry for your loss.

But I had the same error code 30210 and have changed my ESC board to a new one but it’s still not flying. I run all updates today and it’s still showing error code 30210
2021-8-10
Use props
djiuser_exkJOlXlyZnp
New

Ghana

How do I request for a replacement of my DJI Mavic Mini please??
2021-8-10
Use props
djiuser_exkJOlXlyZnp
New

Ghana

djiuser_exkJOlXlyZnp Posted at 8-10 11:08
How do I request for a replacement of my DJI Mavic Mini please??

Hello? @mavic mini 2
2021-8-14
Use props
djiuser_rfQ0AoTp15z7
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I just had this error.  

I opened the drone case, cleaned all the motor wires that connect to the ESC board (there was slight corrosion, I live in the tropics)  and reconnected the connector that just plugs in/out.

Works fine now.  Did not need a new ESC board.
2021-8-22
Use props
djiuser_ot54rdLKP0f3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 994104 ft
Spain

I am experiencing this issue too. I will talk to dji and lets see what happens. I wouldnt like to waste the 1st replacement from my dji care refresh... Lets see what  do they think... Wish my luck.
2021-8-28
Use props
djiuser_ot54rdLKP0f3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 994104 ft
Spain

I am experiencing this issue too. I will talk to dji and lets see what happens. I wouldnt like to waste the 1st replacement from my dji care refresh... Lets see what  do they think... Wish my luck.
2021-8-28
Use props
djiuser_rfQ0AoTp15z7
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

djiuser_rfQ0AoTp15z7 Posted at 8-22 07:34
I just had this error.  

I opened the drone case, cleaned all the motor wires that connect to the ESC board (there was slight corrosion, I live in the tropics)  and reconnected the connector that just plugs in/out.

Just to update, eventually the ESC did fail like others have said it would eventually do.  Mine no longer had the startup tone or motor movement when powered on.

I bought a replacement ESC chip on Ebay for $25 and soldered it in.  It is working normally again.... For now ;)
2021-9-14
Use props
djiuser_m7fBWUne7Nww
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_exkJOlXlyZnp Posted at 8-10 11:06
But I had the same error code 30210 and have changed my ESC board to a new one but it’s still not flying. I run all updates today and it’s still showing error code 30210

Have you figured out why your new ESC did not fix your drone? I'm planning on replacing mines. I received the error code 30210 after replacing one of the motors. These things are so delicate.
2021-9-25
Use props
djiuser_m7fBWUne7Nww
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_rfQ0AoTp15z7 Posted at 9-14 07:33
Just to update, eventually the ESC did fail like others have said it would eventually do.  Mine no longer had the startup tone or motor movement when powered on.

I bought a replacement ESC chip on Ebay for $25 and soldered it in.  It is working normally again.... For now ;)

Can you share a link for the ESC you purchased from eBay? I'm planning on replacing mines for my Mini 2.
2021-9-25
Use props
djiuser_8KkEckOT75m9
New
Flight distance : 56542 ft
Canada

I am having the same problem with my mini 2
I have maybe 12 hrs on and just did a update then
The error code came up (30210).
2021-10-27
Use props
Chance81
lvl.1

Australia

Have got this problem straight out of the box, 0min flight time, this is a replacement as the first one would not connect to the controller starlight out of the box, Dai to say i am not very happy
2022-1-20
Use props
djiuser_2h3ams9gfp0L
lvl.1

Nigeria

Hello good morning.
I just purchased a Mini 2 and while I made attempt on its first flight, an error "power systems error"
code 30210 popped up and after proper firmware update, it wouldn't go.
2022-1-28
Use props
lucashart
New

United States

For anyone who finds this helpful still, I had this issue and was able to fix mine.  It was a hardware problem.  I updated all the firmware and everything and it made no difference.  I took the cover off the drone (4 little screws out with a tiny screw driver pops off the cover--there's plenty of youtube videos showing how to do this).

Once the cover was off, I saw one of the wires had become disconnected.  It was a wire that was soldered on, but came loose.  I used a $20 soldering kit I bought from Home Depot and just dabbed a little solder on the wire then touched it back to connect it back on.  That was it.  Put the battery back in and turned everything on and it worked again.

Just wanted to share the issue was a loose wire and not some software update.
2022-2-13
Use props
djiuser_dpKagE2zoq1X
New
United Kingdom

After waiting several weeks for perfect maiden flight weather conditions I decided to give it a go today. Powered batteries, updated firmwares, watched tutorials, sun in the sky, light 8mph breeze and spacious field to myself… “Power system hardware error. Restart aircraft (Code: 30210)” …
2022-2-27
Use props
djiuser_2Kns1JCzKHwv
New

Taiwan

Same problem happened in 2022. I ask DJI online customer service and they just tell me send my drone back then they will check.
2022-4-30
Use props
djiuser_gs89CcdO2kbD
New
Flight distance : 8077 ft
United States

Has anybody gotten a resolution to this error? Mine just started giving me the same error and I don’t understand why. With all these same complaints I’m starting to wonder if this is a defect with the hardware. Anybody?
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_gs89CcdO2kbD Posted at 9-28 19:54
Has anybody gotten a resolution to this error? Mine just started giving me the same error and I don’t understand why. With all these same complaints I’m starting to wonder if this is a defect with the hardware. Anybody?

Hi, there.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. According to your description, the DJI Fly app prompts "Power system hardware error". We cannot remotely troubleshoot and solve this issue. To ensure your flight safety, we suggest that you send the device back to DJI for testing. We will provide comprehensive after-sales services to you.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-28
Use props
djiuser_0e8A91ezCvQs
New
Flight distance : 720203 ft
Switzerland

Hey there
2 weeks ago I got the Mini 2 and the drone worked perfectly fine. Untill yesterday, when I went flying on an open field with not much wind. I flew for half an hour and landed normally.
But when I went home and wanted to upload the pictures I saw that error 30210 popped up and wasn't able to take off. I checked the firmware and restarted the drone a couple of times, also tried it with all three batteries but nothing happened. Could someone pls help me, I can't believe my brand new drone is already broken...
2022-11-8
Use props
djiuser_0e8A91ezCvQs
New
Switzerland

Hey there
2 weeks ago I got the Mini 2 and the drone worked perfectly fine. Untill yesterday, when I went flying on an open field with not much wind. I flew for half an hour and landed normally.
But when I went home and wanted to upload the pictures I saw that error 30210 popped up and wasn't able to take off. I checked the firmware and restarted the drone a couple of times, also tried it with all three batteries but nothing happened. Could someone pls help me, I can't believe my brand new drone is already broken...
2022-11-8
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

djiuser_0e8A91ezCvQs Posted at 11-8 09:03
Hey there
2 weeks ago I got the Mini 2 and the drone worked perfectly fine. Untill yesterday, when I went flying on an open field with not much wind. I flew for half an hour and landed normally.

From DroneBlog - Mini 2 Error Code 30210
Power system hardware.  Restart aircraft.

For this error, try restarting your drone and RC.  If this does not work, then the next suggested step is to check and install updated firmware (for the drone, battery, and RC).  It is advisable to do this where you have an internet connection.
2022-11-8
Use props
djiuser_0e8A91ezCvQs
New
Switzerland

Ok I'll try this
2022-11-10
Use props
djiuser_hnEeO6VifwjR
New

United States

Tengo un dron no la utilize cuando la conecte me decía qué hay un error de hardware de sistema de alimentación alguien me podrá ayudar
2023-2-18
Use props
djiuser_hnEeO6VifwjR
New

United States

Tengo el mismo problema con mi dron dice error de sistema de alimentación code 30210
2023-2-18
Use props
djiuser_FufFfoXB4YhQ
New
Flight distance : 43825 ft
Somalia

walkingwanderer Posted at 2021-7-25 04:08
My dji mini 2 is showing power system hardware error...I don't what to do.4-5days ago I was flying ok but today it's showing error.help me out what to do[Image]

Do you solve your problem my friend i have the same issue ?
2023-4-7
Use props
djiuser_FufFfoXB4YhQ
New
Somalia

lucashart Posted at 2022-2-13 00:43
For anyone who finds this helpful still, I had this issue and was able to fix mine.  It was a hardware problem.  I updated all the firmware and everything and it made no difference.  I took the cover off the drone (4 little screws out with a tiny screw driver pops off the cover--there's plenty of youtube videos showing how to do this).

Once the cover was off, I saw one of the wires had become disconnected.  It was a wire that was soldered on, but came loose.  I used a $20 soldering kit I bought from Home Depot and just dabbed a little solder on the wire then touched it back to connect it back on.  That was it.  Put the battery back in and turned everything on and it worked again.

Do you solve your problem my friend or still it is as before ?
2023-4-7
Use props
djiuser_FufFfoXB4YhQ
New
Somalia

japoneiskamikaz Posted at 2021-8-8 19:26
Hi, I have the same message and I don't know how to solve my problem, could someone help me?[view_image]

Did you solve that ptobelm?
2023-4-7
Use props
djiuser_FufFfoXB4YhQ
New
Somalia

Cjenson do you fixed error code 30210 or not yet?
2023-4-8
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules