Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji A3 & Dji Guidance
1227 2 2020-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronetic - Stefan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275771 ft
Sweden

Hi..

I am looking for some help towards getting my dji A3 to work with my DJI Manifold and DJI Guidance system. I am very technical and understand the basic coding but unfortunately making a complete API to get this to create working algorithms for the A3 is way passed my knowledge. Is there someone that has this code either complete or can point me in the right direction where I can all learn this. looking at examples or anything that can give me a idea how this works.

We are currently building a large octocopter equiped with the E7000 propulsion system. and for safety reasons we would like to attach our guidance on this huge drone.

Thank you all in advance.
2020-12-26
Use props
风之影27
lvl.2
Flight distance : 343793 ft

China

Hello.Are you still there?I have found one way to make A3 work with guidance.you have to make a wire as the picture,and burn your A3's firmwire to the 2018 version.Use the CAN port on guidance and the CAN1 port on A3.Caution!sometimes this way do not work very well.Some user says sometimes guidance seems to seize control,and the pilot cannot land the drone.maybe you should make some safety measures in advance.
2023-5-28
Use props
djiuser_0uq3SIfIR2SV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125 ft

United States

This won't work with 2019 firmware??
1-24 16:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules