DJI GO4 - Crashing
647 5 2020-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisgrubb97034
lvl.1

United States

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14.3
DJI GO4 is crashing constantly. Doesn't allow me to open the app. The startup screen shows, then closes.
Toggled Location, Photos, Bluetooth., Camera, Medai & Apple Music, Cellular Data ... and Airplane mode. Nothing changes it.

Frozen. Can't fly. Can't edit. Can't access videos, photos from the other day.

2020-12-26
Use props
chrisgrubb97034
lvl.1

United States

2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, chrisgrubb97034. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Does the same issue occur after restarting your iPhone? Please let us know also if you already tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI GO 4.
2020-12-27
Use props
djiuser_BihheDdyBJpU
New

Singapore

Hi. I understand that Go4 crashes with the newest updates (iOS & Android).
I'm an Android user.
Go4 works fine on my older phone and tablet (both running Android 9), but crashes on my new phone (running Android 10).
2020-12-27
Use props
chrisgrubb97034
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-27 00:08
Hi, chrisgrubb97034. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Does the same issue occur after restarting your iPhone? Please let us know also if you already tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI GO 4.

Yes, I have restarted the iPhone and same results. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and restarted - same results.
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

chrisgrubb97034 Posted at 12-28 08:20
Yes, I have restarted the iPhone and same results. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and restarted - same results.

Thanks for the added information. Please extract the crash log folder from the DJI GO 4 by connecting your iPhone to a computer and use iTunes. Kindly upload the whole crash log folder to either DropBox or GoogleDrive so we can submit this to our engineers.
2020-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules