1256 6 2020-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AleX Spin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3 ft
Italy

Hi there!
I would like to use the Mini 2 controller with Dji Flight Simulator.
Unfortunately, it seems not to be possible as it is not listed between the supported controllers.
Nevertheless, I tried without success.
Is there any way to get it work? If not, will it be supported in future?
Thank you in advance!
Cheers

2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AleX Spin. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, DJI Flight Simulator only supports the DJI remote controllers for the Mavic Air, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, Inspire 1 Series, DJI Smart Controller, and Lightbridge 2. We'll forward your feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Flight Simulator.
2020-12-27
Use props
AleX Spin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-27 03:55
Hi, AleX Spin. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, DJI Flight Simulator only supports the DJI remote controllers for the Mavic Air, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, Inspire 1 Series, DJI Smart Controller, and Lightbridge 2. We'll forward your feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Flight Simulator.

Thank you Dji Gamora!
Your prompt reply is very welcome.
Waiting for good news I remain.
Best Regards
2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AleX Spin Posted at 12-27 05:12
Thank you Dji Gamora!
Your prompt reply is very welcome.
Waiting for good news I remain.

You're most welcome and thanks for your continued support with us. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2020-12-28
Use props
S.I.N
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8917 ft
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-12-28 00:31
You're most welcome and thanks for your continued support with us. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.

Hi Dji Gamora (& Dji Stephen) any news back from the developers in getting the Mini 2 controller working with Dji Flight Simulator?

It's that rainy time of the year around here and I'm getting withdrawals from not being able to get out & fly haha, so I hope it doesn't hurt to ask. Fingers crossed and thanks for all that you do for us needy community members!
2021-3-19
Use props
jweaver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47664 ft
United Kingdom

See this thread

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D766%26typeid%3D766

In the last week or so DJI have re-iterated that they have no plans to support the Mini2 controller in the Sim.. Which is a travisty!
2021-3-19
Use props
S.I.N
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8917 ft
Australia

jweaver Posted at 3-19 03:14
See this thread

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=228883&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D766%26typeid%3D766

thanks jweaver, I missed that thread as this one was the 1st to come up in a google search. That other one is a great source for info. I'll keep an eye on it - Cheers!
2021-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules